There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
ZH960 Tablet Bricked
Last Post: luis mar que
2024-03-20 19:52
» Replies: 15
» Views: 9690
User What is the effect of food intake o...
Last Post: fildena150as
2024-03-13 16:37
» Replies: 0
» Views: 23
Thanks, I've been looking for this for a...
Last Post: StevenRip
2024-02-25 05:00
» Views: 17
[SOLVED] Need ROM for ZH960-MB-V4.1
Last Post: ery1988
2024-02-21 08:59
» Views: 77
NEED ROM ZH960-MB-V4.1
Last Post: ery1988
2024-02-21 08:53
» Replies: 18
» Views: 13534
Budget phone choice help needed
Last Post: sabir7272
2024-02-10 06:52
» Replies: 4
» Views: 4184
ZH960-MB-V3.1 SOLVE
Last Post: Pranav1
2023-12-20 20:22
» Replies: 77
» Views: 33576
Need ROM for SONIM XP7S Android 5.1.1
Last Post: Alpa
2023-11-29 22:17
» Views: 70
Need rom for X101 Mt6592
Last Post: carencell
2023-11-24 21:30
» Replies: 3
» Views: 2038
Gizbeat 101: Get your MTK6589 MTK6577 MT...
Last Post: Alexia78
2023-11-13 11:28
» Replies: 8
» Views: 22263
ZH960-MB-V3.1
Last Post: Giankyworld81
2023-11-01 19:35
» Replies: 21
» Views: 15358
Need rom for a tablet with board id "K10...
Last Post: oliver2
2023-10-24 20:23
» Replies: 6
» Views: 5131
How to Connect open public wifi
Last Post: oliverben45
2023-10-24 16:03
» Replies: 11
» Views: 8788
I NEED FILE FOR ITEL MOBILE PHONE AND TO...
Last Post: Meghnad45
2023-10-22 02:38
» Replies: 1
» Views: 1375
NEED Help Bricked my phone.
Last Post: Meghnad45
2023-10-22 02:36
» Views: 4784
Introduction
Last Post: ezrahidaya
2023-10-14 14:38
» Views: 1295
Needs help to root a china tablet brand ...
2023-10-14 14:37
» Views: 166
Any tips to stay awake?
2023-10-14 14:35
» Replies: 6
» Views: 4868
Need ROM for china TAb MT6797
2023-10-14 14:34
» Views: 309
need this stock firmware for my tablet M...
Last Post: ramzii888
2023-10-14 02:20
» Views: 4449
Encryption Unsuccessful - Reset Android
Last Post: Aakriti
2023-10-13 16:51
» Views: 12374
betools
Last Post: egdeim
2023-09-21 12:41
» Views: 5019
[Movie Suggestion] Automata with Antonio...
Last Post: GottaGetX
2023-09-07 09:19
» Views: 4087

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Apollo X25 / ResurrectionRemix
Hello there,
I'm a newbie in using chinaphones Blush and apologize in advance for my possibly thumb questions. Anyway I hope on your kind answers. Cool
So this is it:
I found the Resurrection Remix v5.8.3 - Nougat 7.1.2 - Final Release ROM on Needrom and installed it on my device. I did this following exactly the rules given by Cleopatra Bianchi in the special thread and video tutorials on xda-developpers.com.
Everything went fine and the ROM runs smooth and I like it very much.
Nevertheless there are some things I don't understand and/or not manage correctly.
First of all my simcards are not recognized after switching the phone on. I always have to switch once to flight mode and back to make the phone recognize my simcards.
Second tethering does not work and I cannot use the item as a mobile hotspot.
Third I cannot use the fastboot boot into twrp command. That means I can use it but the phone boots normaly after that.
Please tell me if I do something wrong and help me to find the right way.
Thanks in advance,
Sam
Hello TelegramSam :

Your nickname reminds me a song.
Are you a fan of Bauhaus ?

Regarding Apollo X25 :

1) My sim card does not have any problems.
2) I never tested the tether.
3) The command fastboot boot does not work onto all custom roms.
You have to flash Carliv custom recovery.
Then, choose the option reboot recovery.

Regards
Artemisia (Eva Green) on "300: Rise of an Empire"
(2017-06-14, 22:39)Cleopatra Wrote: Hello TelegramSam :

Your nickname reminds me a song.
Are you a fan of Bauhaus ?

Regarding Apollo X25 :

1) My sim card does not have any problems.
2) I never tested the tether.
3) The command fastboot boot does not work onto all custom roms.
You have to flash Carliv custom recovery.
Then, choose the option reboot recovery.

Regards

Hello Cleopatra,
thank you for your answer and your help.
My reply comes a little bit late because I just played around to understand the simcard issue. I'm using two simcards and as I now found out the bug only occured when both simcards were inserted. Switching the phone off an on with only one simcard worked always fine. Oddly, the recognition of both cards works now since I changed their places. So this point of my post for now can be marked as solved.
I didn't know that the fastboot boot command doesn't work on custom ROMs. So I have learned something new. Embarrased
Tethering would be an important feature for me because I cannot use my WiFi-tablet without it. Do you think there is a chance to make this work in Resurrection Remix? In stock ROM it runs without errors but I really like the Resurrection Remix ROM.

I chose my nickname as a tribute to Marc Bolan who wrote this song 1971. Bauhaus has covered it, but I prefer the original version performed by T.Rex.
I would really like to explain more about that (one of my favorite themes) but I'm not allowed to send you a private message and and don't want to make the forum admin angry by disregarding the forum rules. This is only my second posting on this forum and I'm afraid to be banned when I start my carreer here posting off topic. Confused
By the way: I like your nickname too Shhh

Kind regards
Sam
You and Cleopatra like this post
Hello Cleopatra,
after one week more playing around with the apollo X25 I just want to step back into your mind and timidly ask, if you are still working on solutions for this device.
Please do not misunderstand, I don't want to push you, but only to know, wether fixes for the X25 bugs can still be expected. As nobody else seems to support the phone I'll have to send it back otherwise.

In case of your further support I'll repeat the most important bugs to be fixed:
- The simcard-problem described in my first post has come back. This problem is only detected under Resurrection Remix ROM and only when using two simcards. Switching the card's places sometimes helps for three or four times, but then it happens again and is from then on seen at every restart of the phone. Over that the phone sometimes loses the connections and doesn't get them back without switching into flight mode and back.
Stepping back to stock ROM, where I didn't watch such behavior, is not a solution because of the poor battery life. So I can chose to take either two Phones or one phone and an additional power-bank with me. Both is annoying.
- Tethering doesn't work in Resurrection Remix ROM. After activating the Hotspot it displays error and no connection is possible. Tethering works under stock ROM, but the battery life ... I tried to install a bootshell app which I found in the playstore, but it seems to be not the same and I don't know what to do to make it run. Do you plan to integrate your bootshell app into your stock ROM?
- It would be very helpful to have a normal working twrp recovery. As I saw, you managed to develop this for the apollo X. Is there hope for a solution for the X25?

Once again I declare, that I don't want to push you. But I need a positive perspective in the foreseeable future, as I have to decide to give the device back. So if you say, you're not supporting the X25 any longer, this would be even helpful for me.

If you need additional informations please let me know.

Thanks in advance for your understanding, your effort and your help,
kind regards
Sam
(2017-06-22, 13:15)TelegramSam Wrote: Hello Cleopatra,
after one week more playing around with the apollo X25 I just want to step back into your mind and timidly ask, if you are still working on solutions for this device.
Please do not misunderstand, I don't want to push you, but only to know, wether fixes for the X25 bugs can still be expected. As nobody else seems to support the phone I'll have to send it back otherwise.

In case of your further support I'll repeat the most important bugs to be fixed:
- The simcard-problem described in my first post has come back. This problem is only detected under Resurrection Remix ROM and only when using two simcards. Switching the card's places sometimes helps for three or four times, but then it happens again and is from then on seen at every restart of the phone. Over that the phone sometimes loses the connections and doesn't get them back without switching into flight mode and back.
Stepping back to stock ROM, where I didn't watch such behavior, is not a solution because of the poor battery life. So I can chose to take either two Phones or one phone and an additional power-bank with me. Both is annoying.
- Tethering doesn't work in Resurrection Remix ROM. After activating the Hotspot it displays error and no connection is possible. Tethering works under stock ROM, but the battery life ... I tried to install a bootshell app which I found in the playstore, but it seems to be not the same and I don't know what to do to make it run. Do you plan to integrate your bootshell app into your stock ROM?
- It would be very helpful to have a normal working twrp recovery. As I saw, you managed to develop this for the apollo X. Is there hope for a solution for the X25?

Once again I declare, that I don't want to push you. But I need a positive perspective in the foreseeable future, as I have to decide to give the device back. So if you say, you're not supporting the X25 any longer, this would be even helpful for me.

If you need additional informations please let me know.

Thanks in advance for your understanding, your effort and your help,
kind regards
Sam

Hello Sam,

I am not the pharaoh you called to help you, but perhaps I can do something for you though.
(I really hope, Cleopatra didn't despair and follow her great namesake, who - as the historical Roman sources tell - forced her suicid by a bite of an Egyptian cobra - Vernee really does not deserve such a sacrifice).

As you know from the xda-developers-thread I made similar experiences with the Apollo X25 and I am glad, I could sell it with a loss of 50 %.
So, if you really have the chance to return your phone, listen to my advice, don't hesitate any longer and hand it back immediately. This protects you from riding on a dead horse.

If you already ran over the point of return and you want to use the device with two simcards and working tethering you should use the last version of cleopatra's modded stock rom. You can stop the battery drain by using the bootshell app published by codeworkx in the play store. As you cannot save scripts in the free version, you have to purchase the pro-version. It looks a little bit different, but you can overtake the script's content from the video tutorial.
Remember to start the script after saving, to grant root permission and to restart your device. I can confirm, that this solution works (battery lifetime doesn't expand to sensational values, but in normal use you get over the day).

During the last days of my pleasure with this phone I managed to get an usb-hub, on which I could successful connect an usb-stick and an usb-mouse simultaneously to the otg-port of the apollo X25 (I tried several other hubs before without success). As I only used the twrp recovery this was very helpful and made it superfluous, always to switch sim and sd-card as the otg-port was used by the mouse.
If you are interested in details of the hub and/or supply sources please send me a request per pm.

You should not hope on any update or support by Vernee, but never lose hope to get a life sign of Cleopatra.

Whatever you decide to do
good luck
Chris
Cleopatra and TelegramSam like this post
Hello Chris,
thank you for your statement.
Unfortunately I'm not allowed to send private messages. Is there any other way to contact you? As I live in Leverkusen and we're nearly neighbours, perhaps we could meet in the Altstadt. I'd really like to take a look on Your LeEco device.

Thanks again,
Sam
(2017-06-24, 21:59)TelegramSam Wrote: Hello Chris,
thank you for your statement.
Unfortunately I'm not allowed to send private messages. Is there any other way to contact you? As I live in Leverkusen and we're nearly neighbours, perhaps we could meet in the Altstadt. I'd really like to take a look on Your LeEco device.

Thanks again,
Sam

Hi Sam,
Leverkusen, let me think, ... Bayer 04 did not qualify for the Champions League this year, or am I wrong? Big Grin

PM works on xda, try it,
Chris
(2017-06-25, 01:58)cbs3000 Wrote: Hi Sam,
Leverkusen, let me think, ... Bayer 04 did not qualify for the Champions League this year, or am I wrong? Big Grin

PM works on xda, try it,
Chris

Hi Chris,

as I am not an expert in football and as I am not a fan of Bayer 04 or any other football club, I can't tell you, if you're right or wrong.
But I could imagine, that Bayer 04 is quite happy not to qualify, if champions league is the league where fortuna düsseldorf is playing ... or am I wrong? Vampire
Just for your information: I'm a fan of Gianluigi Buffon and Christiano Ronaldo, but that does not have anything to do with football ... Embarrased

PM is done,
have a sunny sunday
Samina (please call me Sam)
cookiedough and cbs3000 like this post
(2017-06-25, 16:40)TelegramSam Wrote:
(2017-06-25, 01:58)cbs3000 Wrote: Hi Sam,

PM works on xda, try it,
Chris

Hi Chris,

as I am not an expert in football and as I am not a fan of Bayer 04 or any other football club, I can't tell you, if you're right or wrong.
But I could imagine, that Bayer 04 is quite happy not to qualify, if champions league is the league where fortuna düsseldorf is playing ... or am I wrong? Vampire
Just for your information: I'm a fan of Gianluigi Buffon and Christiano Ronaldo, but that does not have anything to do with football ... Embarrased

PM is done,
have a sunny sunday
Samina (please call me Sam)

What a poor fool I am! I just wanted to help you and you took a sharp knife to turn it around in my worst wounds. Crying
You are really evil! Confused
Over that: your posting is COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC! I'm considering to alert the forum administrator, so you can be punished for that. Smile

Meine Frau und ich freuen uns auf Mittwoch Abend. Gianluigi kannst Du gerne mitbringen, aber nicht den anderen Tongue
Lass uns den Rest über WhatsApp besprechen, sonst fliegen wir beide aus dem Forum, ok?
TelegramSam likes this post
@Cleopatra

Ciao Cleopatra,

after thorough consideration I finally decided to hand my Apollo back to the seller. My request has thus become unnecessary. I am sure you worked on solutions even though you didn’t answer, so I thank you very much for all your efforts. You can stop your work on this issues and close this thread, if not other users reported similar problems and are still waiting for resolving them. With the choice of the Apollo X25 you decided to support a very problematic device and I truly wish you every success with your further work and all other users of this device, who are not able to return from their buy, good nerves and a lot of patience.
In case of emergency I recommend to listen to the songs of Marc Bolan & T. Rex. They help not to despair.

@ cbs3000

Ciao Chris,

as discussed yesterday I’ll follow your advices. Thank you very much for the detailed consultation and the opportunity, to let me have accurate views onto your Le2. Without your help I surely would have chosen another disproportionate device for me. I promise to lay the saved money beside to have it ready for buying an official shirt, when Fortuna has the first game in champions league.
Many special thanks to your lovely sunshine (and of course to you too) for your hospitality, the delicious barbecue, the fantastic and refreshing selfmade Fassbrause and the sensational strawberrypie (my mum also highly praised it already after breakfast).
Please give the crazy black dog with the name, that I will never be able to remember, another kiss from me. He is an event in himself and I would have loved to take him home with me.

I really hope, we stay tuned,
thanks again,
Sam
Cleopatra, cookiedough, cbs3000 like this post

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [ROM] Vernee Apollo X - CUSTOM ROMS Cleopatra 51 29,649 2019-05-25, 11:01
Last Post: Guilherme Arcini
  [ROM] Vernee Apollo X - OTA UPDATE REPOSITORY Cleopatra 1 6,449 2019-01-22, 20:33
Last Post: Richardj
  [ROM] Vernee Apollo X - STOCK ROM and TWRP Cleopatra 111 45,380 2019-01-11, 02:27
Last Post: Richardj
  Help with Vernee Apollo (I just bricked) Yadinx 21 12,011 2018-04-24, 13:42
Last Post: Caramelo
  Apollo X - Problems with WIFI and Bluetooth Edicix 12 5,787 2017-08-13, 23:34
Last Post: modestMouse