www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Bought another one [Mlais M9]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have just bought another phone an [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]. I bought it with a cover and a card reader.

They have shipped only the card reader and the cover without the phone, according to their email the phone will follow soon. Is this normal? Any help with the order is greatly appreciated.

Order No.:WW1504071027352522.
Hello @25sents , I have communicated with Gearbest. The phone has shipped with the case and card reader according to forum support, can you send a copy of the email you received to [email protected]. They will double check again tomorrow.
(2015-04-13, 20:53)NexusTrix Wrote: [ -> ]Hello @25sents , I have communicated with Gearbest. The phone has shipped with the case and card reader according to forum support, can you send a copy of the email you received to [email protected]. They will double check again tomorrow.

Thanks I will do that.
This is to give an update on my purchase of the MLAIS M9 phone. I have received the phone. The item arrived in the country on the 24/04/2015 and delayed at Customs and the Post Office, but I received it on the 03/06/2015.

It is a very nice phone but difficult to root. Thank you guys for your support.