www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: How to root Samsung S3 Mini Korea?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, please help me! my phone was stolen but thanks to my friend he gave me a Samsung S3 SIII mini Made in Korea (clone) Happy

Upon using Android System Info App..
Quote:OS
Browser UsaerAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.3; en-us; GT-I8190 Build/GRK39F/AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/ 4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1

BuildInfos
Android Version: 2.3.3
Release Codename: REL
API LEVEL: 10
CPU ABI: armeabi-v7a
Manufacturer: MZ
Bootloader: unknown
CPU ABI2: armeabi
Hardware: MT6575
Radio: unknown
Board: unknown
Brand: samsung
Device: E952

CPU
Processor: ARMv7 Processor rev 1 (v71)
BogoMIPS: 1998.84
Features: swp half thumb fastmult vfp edsp thumbee neon vfpv3
CPU implementer: 0x41
CPU architecture: 7
CPU variant: 0x2
CPU part: 0xc09
CPU revision: 10
Hardware: SAMSUNG GOLDEN (montblanc)
HardwareP1: MT6575

This result is imcomplete, I just copy the important info. But if you need more just tell me.

Now that I have this phone for several days, I want to root it and increase its internal memory but it says that you need your phone to be "Rooted". I really want to root it but I'm newbie. I did a research on how to root but I always fail. I used Unlock Root, Root (busybox, su, Superuser.apk) and Root_v2.1+SPRD_Drivers but failed.

I'm always getting this "adbd cannot run as root in production builds". Some people says that I need to flash my boot.img and I have no idea how. Hope you can help and give me some options to do. Thank you so much! Embarrased
Try Z4 root.