www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Go Update] iPhone 6 clone Ulefone Dare N1 renamed to Ulefone Be Touch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thanks @modestMouse . I'll confirm that 720p looks pretty darn good on a 6.0" phone and outright fantastic on a 5.5" phone. Admittedly I've never *seen* 1080p on a 5.5" phone, so perhaps when this becomes more mainstream I'll change my tune.

I'd never considered the usefulness of a clone for the sake of accessible and interchangeable accessories. You make a whole slew of valid points there, @edcoolio . When I had my very first China phone, it was somewhat similar to a Note 2, but not close enough to use any of the cases or screen protectors. It was a short lived frustration. I realized I could just live without protection since the phone was practically cheap enough to be considered disposable. Now it serves as a backup (to my backup).

I have to ask, ed. You mentioned that you carry a Samsung Note 3 *and* a clone *and you have an Apple? What do you carry on you everyday? I've never even considered someone keeping a China Phone as a backup to their brand name phone. Pretty cool concept.
(2015-04-23, 01:57)WuddaWaste Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks @modestMouse . I'll confirm that 720p looks pretty darn good on a 6.0" phone and outright fantastic on a 5.5" phone. Admittedly I've never *seen* 1080p on a 5.5" phone, so perhaps when this becomes more mainstream I'll change my tune.

I'd never considered the usefulness of a clone for the sake of accessible and interchangeable accessories. You make a whole slew of valid points there, @edcoolio . When I had my very first China phone, it was somewhat similar to a Note 2, but not close enough to use any of the cases or screen protectors. It was a short lived frustration. I realized I could just live without protection since the phone was practically cheap enough to be considered disposable. Now it serves as a backup (to my backup).

I have to ask, ed. You mentioned that you carry a Samsung Note 3 *and* a clone *and you have an Apple? What do you carry on you everyday? I've never even considered someone keeping a China Phone as a backup to their brand name phone. Pretty cool concept.

I am a phone-SIM-swapper-aholic. Right tool for the right job, I suppose.

Banging around the house or whatever, I find myself carrying my THL5000 due to the outstanding battery life and smaller screen size. 'nuff said. If it gets destroyed working outside, I'll be upset, but not out a serious capital purchase. I think I use this device more day to day than any other. Great product.

The Apple IPhone 6+ I tend to take to the gym, picnics, and the beach as I believe the sound coming out of that machine is some of the cleanest most accurate reproduction I have ever heard. Even on bluetooth the thing sounds better than any other devices, but I don't know why. Not scientific, just my opinion. It also has a great camera that is fast and easy to use. I occasionally pleasure/personal travel with it, but no matter what anyone tells you, battery life stinks on this thing. Think "vacation phone". I carry the Note 3 HDC as a backup, but I want to find a very good copy of the 6+ so I can swap cases.

For business purposes and business trips, it is the Samsung Note 3 all the way. I carry a bunch of extra batteries for quick swapping, a super-duper-ninja extended battery with thicker back for long plane trips, and various cases. I have a case that is business only, one for after business, one that is completely sealed waterproof, and one ultra-bling case "just because" - it is a real attention getter to cute girls whose favorite color is shiny. The Note 3 copy (HDC) comes with me as a backup. I never, ever travel on business or pleasure without a back-up device. Never. It is just too important to my daily functioning and I cannot be out of communication.

I'm close to getting a Note 4. Nice big replaceable battery, still takes a TF card, and fast charging. I will absolutely not buy it until I get my disposable, cheap, phone that the batteries and cases will swap. Still researching before making a decision, but thats where I'm at. Once I get them both rooted and a custom ROM on the Samsung, I'll rotate out my Note 3... unless I find another flagship phone and copy that grabs my attention!
i buy if come with apple logo... hehehehe
Pages: 1 2