www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: HERO H3000+: MTK6577 but won't sart up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi! i have a HERO H3000+: MTK6577 but won't sart up, when I put the charger sparks a red dot and stay like this, when i try to turn on nothing happens, I thought that the fault my charger and charge it with a universal charge and i try again to turn on but always the same dot red it apears please help me what can i do thank you in advance
The universal charger is an external charger?
Yes, is any way to bring it back or any way to flash it
How did it get like this? Did you try to flash it before and that's why its like this now?
No, I tried to flash but simply put in because the finished charging the battery and when i try to power on nothing happend. it only red dots light up when I try to power on if you want i can make a video if it help to you
p.s sorry for my bad english
Hello!
After reading through the forum posts how to flash H3000 + with spflashtool I tested and passed all stages successfully and finally went green circle, and so here is OK.
but when I tried to power on nothing happened, and when I made memory test gave an error: NAND Flash: ERROR: NAND Flash wasnt detected! please have any of you to help me because I do not know how to solve this part
Thanks in advance