www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [split] samsung galaxy S5 SM-G900H issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have samsung galaxy S5 SM-G900H Mtk6589 with Android 4.4.4
I can't place 3g for internet it is always changed to gsm only .
When I connect it to PC with USB calbe and buttery off the PC didn't recognise it while I have installed PDAnet drivers and mtk drivers also and keis also installed .
want to root it but I failed > I tried to use sp flash tool but many error found >
Mtk tools says "should be rooted" but I cant.
Please help me for all these issues
hi, mohammadzyout.
have you verified that the 3g frequency bands installed in your phone are compatible with your network service provider?

what are you trying to do with sp flash tool? are you going along the CWM method to root?
have you tried the auto root tools here? [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

are you trying to make a backup using mtk droid tools? yes it requires you to be rooted.
Thank you
I made a back up but what i'm trying install a rom for my phone starting like any s5 samsung not mediatek and making 3g on becuase it is now off and can't be sellected .
till now I didn't find any suitable rom for this phone . All roms I tried have aproblem some where .
can you help me please ?
my phone is rooted