www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: MTK6589 N9389
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi this is my first post so go easy on me. I have a N9389 Note 2 (Unlocked Phone) with an Vodafone sim card in it. It will stay connected to the network for a couple of minutes and then drop off of the network and i constantly have to refresh the network. The phone was supposed to be shipped to me rooted but is not (If that makes a difference with the problem im having). Is there some type of setting or app that will help me with this? Do i need to root my phone? (I would like to root it) Will rooting my phone give me the access i need to fix the problem? My sister has the same phone on mobinil and he has the same issues. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
CryingCryingCrying
(2013-07-13, 13:45)B2OOR Wrote: [ -> ]Hi this is my first post so go easy on me. I have a N9389 Note 2 (Unlocked Phone) with an Vodafone sim card in it. It will stay connected to the network for a couple of minutes and then drop off of the network and i constantly have to refresh the network. The phone was supposed to be shipped to me rooted but is not (If that makes a difference with the problem im having). Is there some type of setting or app that will help me with this? Do i need to root my phone? (I would like to root it) Will rooting my phone give me the access i need to fix the problem? My sister has the same phone on mobinil and he has the same issues. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
CryingCryingCrying

What's the current date of your baseband? You can try to update the modem.img to a newer baseband. See the Root forum.

You should be able to root as well.