www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Static Wifi MAC address fix for h7500+ / MX56 / Zopo zp810h / Zopo zp800
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi Gizbeat,
You were right, I tried a few more times an hour or so apart and finally was able to download the file (which fixed the problem I had in wifi analyzer on my Pulid F17). Sent a beer your way to say thank you for all your help. Enjoy
Will this solve my wifi dropping on my hdc galaxy s4 legend?
(2013-10-21, 08:46)Yellowshirtkid Wrote: [ -> ]Will this solve my wifi dropping on my hdc galaxy s4 legend?

It might. Make sure you backup your existing NVRAM to SD prior to replacing.
Okay thanks, I have my rom backed up on clockworkrecovery. I'll copy the wifi files also
hi, well everytime I change the wifi and wifi custom to ori, they disappear.
I did copy the new files in but I still see that nvram error thing on the wifi, has anyone got any ideas with the hdc galaxy s4 legend? I brought it from dhgate. it is deffo the legend.

should I return? it came with the 4.1.9 version of android. I know theres a 4.2.2 for the hdc from the factory so does anyone have any ideas?

im sorry as this is going off topic
Back them up to your SD as I stated above.

There's likely no real 4.2.2 for HDC. You should be able to find 4.2.1 though. The best thing you can do is update to the most recent stock firmware for your phone.
Yeah I backed up the originals to sd card. I was just asking if they we're suppose to disappear the moment that I changed the name.

And yeah it may be 4.2.1. It's just tricky locating the right rom. I'm pretty much a noob in andriod.
(2013-10-21, 23:26)Yellowshirtkid Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I backed up the originals to sd card. I was just asking if they we're suppose to disappear the moment that I changed the name.

And yeah it may be 4.2.1. It's just tricky locating the right rom. I'm pretty much a noob in andriod.

It's possible there's 4.2.2. But 4.2.2 JUST started rolling out here and there for the real Samsung S4. A lot of Chinese firmwares have been disguising themselves as 4.2.2 when actually they're 4.2.1.

Originally we had people rename the NVRAM and leave it in the same directory, but there were some issues with the backups disappearing. So safer to copy straight to SD.

I'm assuming you're properly rooted? So when you paste the files from this site, they're overwriting the files in the system. Is that correct?
Yes I'm properly rooted with super user and all that. What I did is copy the files from here onto the sd, renamed the originals (they disappeared) and they I just pasted the new files in. I still have the error but the wifi lasted abit longer before it dropped.

Yeah I'm just downloading a new rom but it's Chinese so scared it will be hard to change to English.
hi
I've followed all the instructions described
but after restar keep reappearing NVRAM WARNING: ERR 0x10 and wifi connection does not work
please help
Pages: 1 2 3 4