www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Best chinese phone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello friends,
I want to buy new chinese phone.
1. what is the best chinese phone today? It doesn't matter for me the budget for now.
I need 3-4 best chinese phones today , and then I'll decide with myself which one is suit my requires and good for me.
2. In addition, I want to know if do u recommend me to wait 2-3 months to get the "phone of the year" instead of buying now phone that already publushed in the lasy year?
Thank you very much
You want 3 or 4 phones and will keep one for yourself? What will you do with the others? Just curious.

What are your other criteria? Size? Where do you live? What's important to you?
hi, welcome to chinaphonearena!
good for you to ask around in a place like this before buying. I wish I had done the same before I bought mine.
anyway, there will always be a new model to come out a few months maybe even weeks after buying a phone. it's the nature of this type of technology. there are too many little improvements too quickly. You'll just need to pick a good, reliable one and be happy with it. besides it's not a bad thing to pick a seasoned/older phone model. in a way, it might even be better because all the good and all the bad of those phones will have been mentioned by users at this point.

like @"modestMouse" mentioned, what key specs are you looking for? 3G frequencies will be a good criterion to filter the list of phones we can recommend.
1. Required 3G frequencies and/or possibly 4G frequencies?

2. Screen size?

The "best" screen size for me may not be the best for you.

What carriers and countries frequencies you "require" the phone's data operation may not be the same as my requirements.
Hi all friends and thank you for fast answering,
I want generally good phone specs.
Maybe the most important things for me are good camera, battery, speakers and good for games.
My main question is if do u recommend me to buy now "old" phone as just published in 2014,
Or waiting for the chinese companies to publish "the phone of the year" as some cxompanies already published them this year.
If yes, which phone do u recommend me buying now, if no, which phone do u recommend me waiting for?
Thanks Smiling
My opinion is that the Meizu MX4 when it came out was really the big phone to beat. It scored an Antutu of nearly 50k, but it was a 32-bit phone. Now that the new breed of 64-bit processors are out with rumors that event he ultra-budget ($150ish) Mlais M52 is scoring in that range while running on Lollipop, I can't help but suggest waiting a couple more months to see what comes out that's both stable and awesome.

If money wasn't a limitation and I HAD to buy a new toy right-now-today, I'd look at the Meizu MX4 or Google Nexus 6. Realistically, 2 more months might bring a lot better option to the table.