www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Need Help with Preloader.bin Infocus M2 3G MT6582
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anybody help me out with my Infocus M2 3G MT6582 phone? I flashed preloader.bin from the backup i took with mtkdroid root & tools and it bricked my phone. I couldn't find any stock rom on the internet as the device has been recently launched and there are no development going on at the moment. I believe the preloader.bin was corrupted. MTk Droid Tools 2.5.3 shows no error while preparing blocks for flashtool but 2.4.8 version of MTK Droid tools shows preloader.bin error, signature isn't found.

I even tried readback from sp flashtool on another working phone (same device), but mtk droid tools always shows error on preloader.bin. My phone is dead with no display. But the pc still recognise it as mediatek preloader in device manager. Any help will be greatly appreciated guys.. thanks.

This is the error i get when i tried to flash the backup rom with sp flashtool.
[Image: vf6B9O9.png]
First thing, try to flash with 3.1344 [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Please let us know your result from that.
(2015-04-27, 00:24)cookiedough Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Please let us know your result from that.

Thanks, I tried it again with the version you suggested but still the error is the same as the image i posted earlier.
The next step is to format and flash all over again everything. But when you do this, you will probably lose NVRAM. ****normally this works out fine**** and you can restore NVRAM from someone who has the same phone.... but not always. You do it at your own risk.

Before you do this, can you show me a screen shot what your phone looks like when you *first* connect in *Windows device manager* (with phone off).
(2015-04-27, 01:35)cookiedough Wrote: [ -> ]The next step is to format and flash all over again everything. But when you do this, you will probably lose NVRAM. ****normally this works out fine**** and you can restore NVRAM from someone who has the same phone.... but not always. You do it at your own risk.

Before you do this, can you show me a screen shot what your phone looks like when you *first* connect in *Windows device manager* (with phone off).

yes i have already format with sp flashtool. it didnt solve the problem so i full format including bootloader and it is still the same. when i flash my backup preloader, it flash successfully but could not flash other img like boot, recovery, system etc.

Device manager ss attached too.
plz upload the flashable file for infocus m2 3g