www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Plz help chosing a new phone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2015-05-12, 22:59)jesperhla Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-04-28, 19:35)elmoel Wrote: [ -> ]i was use jiayu s3 basic. mlais m52 and kingzone z1.. now using tcl m2u.. if your option 1from that phones.. i am serious recommend u tcl m2u

hehehe

Well thanks for all you guyz help, i reviewed and did some reading with all the suggestions and was going to opt for a Mlai or a THL, but then i met a friend that had bought a Asus Zenphone 2 with 2 gig, i tried it out and it was really nice.
I also got a comfirmation on the phone being able to encrypt device, which was very important.

Then i found out that the Zenphone 2 comes in a greater spec, so i ordered that:
ASUS ZenFone 2 (ZE551ML) 5.5 inch FHD 64bit 4GB / 32GB Android 5.0 4G Phablet

Looking forward to get it Smiling

DroolPuppy EyesDroolPuppy Eyes

Man, I don't know whether to be happy for you or jealous of you. If money wasn't a concern, that's the phone I'd go after right now. It seems SO freaking cool, man.

I hope you love it. (Or if you don't, I hope you sell it to me. Hehe. Just kidding.)
Hi WuddaWaste :-)

My friend has bought an ASUS ZenFone 2. He has told me that it seems to has problems with rooting tools (the rooting tools doesn't works as well as they should) ... and with Xposed Framework and its modules too.
Heya @Cleopatra ! It looks like there are already some pre-rooted images out there for the ZenFone 2. What rooting methods did he try?
(2015-05-13, 02:14)WuddaWaste Wrote: [ -> ]Heya @Cleopatra ! It looks like there are already some pre-rooted images out there for the ZenFone 2. What rooting methods did he try?
Hi !

I've told to my friend that there're pre-rooted images too ... and my friend has answered to me that he has already tried them but there is something wrong.
And with Xposed too. My friend isn't a "noob" ... he knows Android better than me ... believe me. However, he showed me the Zenfone when he has bought it ... and he was very happy despite problems. I kept in my hand the Zenfone and tap here & there ... it has an amazing camera too. However, the Zenfone is a beautiful device.

:-)
(2015-05-12, 22:59)jesperhla Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-04-28, 19:35)elmoel Wrote: [ -> ]i was use jiayu s3 basic. mlais m52 and kingzone z1.. now using tcl m2u.. if your option 1from that phones.. i am serious recommend u tcl m2u

hehehe

Well thanks for all you guyz help, i reviewed and did some reading with all the suggestions and was going to opt for a Mlai or a THL, but then i met a friend that had bought a Asus Zenphone 2 with 2 gig, i tried it out and it was really nice.
I also got a comfirmation on the phone being able to encrypt device, which was very important.

Then i found out that the Zenphone 2 comes in a greater spec, so i ordered that:
ASUS ZenFone 2 (ZE551ML) 5.5 inch FHD 64bit 4GB / 32GB Android 5.0 4G Phablet

Looking forward to get it Smiling

Congratulations. I hope you like it as much as I like mine.
UPDATE about Xposed Framework & Modules on ZENFONE 2

My friend just been able to install Xposed Framework on his Zenfone 2.
The list of tested & working modules shown below :

- 3C TOOLBOX PRO
- ANDROID EMOJI REPLACER
- AUTOINSTALL
- BUBBLE UPNP
- CRAPPALINKS
- DARKTUBE
- EMAIL - KILL ATTACHMENT LIMITS
- EXCHANGE SECURITY BYPASS FOR LOLLIPOP
- FAKE ID FIX
- GOOGLE SEARCH API
- HOST ENABLER