www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Need Rom For Oplus Xonphone5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone... I have Oplus Xonphone5 android phone having android 4.4.2 kitkat, MTK6582 chipset. I need a custom ROM for it. I have rooted my phone but after installing calvins recovery it is unrooted and there is no way i'm getting into recovery mode. Again i tried to root by iRoot but failed saying "Cannot root permanently" . I accidently update an "update.zip" file through recovery by mtk tools and soft bricked my phone...
Now please can any one help me out..?? Smiling
Hi lucky930 !

At first, download (on your pc) the next firmware for your device :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

And then, if you wish to have a custom recovery, follow step by step the next tutorial :

I will help you to root your device after that you will have done these steps.

:-)
(2015-05-02, 20:02)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

And then, if you wish to have a custom recovery, follow step by step the next tutorial :

I will help you to root your device after that you will have done these steps.

Thanks a lot bro... The thing is yesterday I successfully install firmware on my phone.. thx for that it works f9 with spflash tool. Now please help me out in rooting my phone... I had rooted it before by iRoot but now it is not rooting by that software and any other method cant work at all
Hi lucky930 !

AT FIRST, make sure you have enabled USB Debugging & enabled Developer Settings.
Steps to anable Developer Settings :
Go to the settings menu, and scroll down to "About phone." Tap it. Scroll down to the bottom again, where you see "Build number". Tap it seven times. After the third tap, you'll see a dialog that says you're four taps away from being a developer.
AND THEN, try to root with Kingo (exe) :

If it will doesn't works, try to root with Framaroot (apk) :

Please keep me up to date :-)
Hi Cleopatra..

I had rooted my phone with Kingo Root.. but the root apps still asks for gaining root priviledge. they are displaying it have some superuser issues.
What to do???
Hi lucky930 !

Maybe I have found the solution for your issue. I have sent you a private message. Please read carefully what I have written you.

(2015-05-04, 19:19)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Hi lucky930 !

Maybe I have found the solution for your issue. I have sent you a private message. Please read carefully what I have written you.

okk I'll see it when u send.. Smiling

i had followed each step that you gave but the same thing ... the app still asking for root... sending ss..

su binary is not updating...
Many compliments for the screenshots.
Root Checker is infallible ... if it has told you that your device isn't rooted ... then your device is really no rooted. I suggest you to try the second root option (Framaroot apk) that I've posted you (and after verify with Root Checker once again).

stay tuned I'm just trying and then i'll post here...
by the way i had already tried framaroot once a time... i thibk i should give it another chance.. Smiling
Have you already enabled Developer Settings ?
Steps to anable Developer Settings :
Go to the settings menu, and scroll down to "About phone." Tap it. Scroll down to the bottom again, where you see "Build number". Tap it seven times. After the third tap, you'll see a dialog that says you're four taps away from being a developer.
And then, try the next root apk (click on "make it ra1n" )

Pages: 1 2