www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: techno h5 damaged
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hallow members , my techno h5 is not able to power on but if i charge or connect to PC it writes select boot mode and offer me to use volume key to select mode and it does not function. so for now i need a working h5 stockrom perhaps it will work pls help me
my email [email protected]
Hello,

head over to [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] register on their site and create a new thread requesting for your Tecno H5 stock rom, it is there on their site.
(2015-05-03, 01:06)zardaman Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] register on their site and create a new thread requesting for your Tecno H5 stock rom, it is there on their site.

thank you for your assistance

(2015-05-03, 01:06)zardaman Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] register on their site and create a new thread requesting for your Tecno H5 stock rom, it is there on their site.

(2015-05-03, 01:12)ngomba Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] register on their site and create a new thread requesting for your Tecno H5 stock rom, it is there on their site.

ok i have registered and get the scatter file for techno h5 i use sp flash latest version and USB V COM DRIVER but it is download until it writes ok, when i try to power on it does not respond and when i connect to my pc it is connect and disconnect and after 5seconds it switch on and write select boot mode with arrow scrolling down and , again if i use the key suggested (volume key) it does not respond can this techno h5 be active in any means oh technician, or what do i need to do with this devices? plse help me