www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: MTK6572 G3 Clone bricked but still got recovery/adb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, I need some help with a LG G3 clone that I bricked accidently while trying to flash CWM. The phone turns on and off in an endless loop.

Still I got TWRP working with the touch upside down but err it works. Also got a full backup through MTK Root Tool while the phone was still working hoping it would be easy to flash back.

I can get ADB sideload through TWRP working just fine but no matter what zip I try to flash it fails, including the backup I made previously through MTK tools.

The preloader method with SP Flash Tools hasn't been any help, the phone keeps disconnecting, I have tried the hardware bridge method but no luck, apparently this phone has a full serial interface pinout available on it's board but I haven't tried to play with that yet.

Any ideas on how I can save this phone through ADB Sideload and TWRP? I have no idea how to proceed from here, I have the full backup of the original rom made through MTK Tools.

Thanks!
Hi nitzero !

At first, try to download the next firmware :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

And then, watch carefully the next video-tutorial (from minute 5:45 until the end of video) :

one question, how did you managed to get TWRP working?

I have the same model, but cant make TWRP work