www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Vertical Line/Stripes on THE SCREEN MT6572 S5 SM-G900H
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Big Grin

Cleo, when i press power+vol UP/Down entry in mod recovery "BUT" not show the display is stripes ... ?
Dear "Vlad" :-)

Try simply to connect your device to MTK Droid Tool ... and then, click on reboot and click on "in recovery". If the stripes will be still on your device, I suggest you to try to install the Philz custom recovery (better than the CWM 5) ... follow step by step my tutorial below ... and use the boot.img of the stock rom :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Please keep me up to date :-)
The program say " Sorry not compatible for your device" ... And i respected tutorial ... Any idea ?
Try to press YES (AUTO) instead to press NO (manual) ... and tell me please what happens.
"Sorry not compatible for your device" when i press Yes(auto) or No(manual).. Any idea ?
With MTK Droid Tool (clicking on "reboot" and clicking on "in recovery" ) ... Are there always the stripes on your device ?
All display show Stripes no color stripes all vol up/down+power stripes / POWER menu stripes all .
Watch this i found a solution "Mod your own UBOOT [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
And say work for MT6572 .. But i do now how i can make that ...
I don't know if the solution that you've found on another forum will solve your issue.
At first, I suggest you to try to flash the stock rom with an alternative software to SP Flash Tool ... read the link below :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

:-)
Nothing.. When i ROOT not show LCD Driver ?
I've sent you a private message with a link :-)
Pages: 1 2 3