www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [split] iNew V8 Plus questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi kannan1205 !

Do you have already tested the audio settings with other firmwares ?
For example the next below :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

:-)
(2015-05-20, 16:36)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I tested the ringtone volume on 1230 firmware and it did make a difference. I tried the ringtone now and it made a difference too. However the changes mentioned earlier in this thread, i could not make any difference. I guess i am missing something. Is there a file or patch that can be flashed instead of doing it one by one. That would be lot more fool-proof
Hi kannan1205 !

There are a lot of apk to increase the volume of the android devices but I dubt that they work better than the method I suggested you. However, there is a famous apk to increase the volume ... it is called "ViPER4Android" :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Any custom ROMs for iNew V8 Plus? I tried porting a few but none actually succeeded. Ran into issues like screen not lighting up, boot loop or other basic issues during startup.
Hi Cleopatra - i have ported a couple of custom ROMs to my device and tried these sound mods. They work brilliantly. Only issue i have is to make these changes everytime i install a custom ROM. Is there a way to create a flashable file or any other easier way to get this done?

Advance thanks
Hi kannan1205 !

I suggest you to choose the best ROM and make a backup with TWRP to save all settings.

Regards :-)
Hi Cleopatra - i should have been clearer. Everytime i make a new ROM, i need to make these changes through mobileuncle all over and that is very time consuming. What i noticed is there is a folder under nvram that gets created. I tried copying this as is but it did not work :-(
Hi kannan1205 !

Do you have already tried with a build.prop editor (and tried to use the same modified build.prop with different ROMs) ?

I don't know the syntax for writing it to build.prop. is there a reference guide that I can look up.

Thanks
Either the custom ROM or the custom recovery is writing over areas that contain the IMEI. My advice would be just to write the IMEI with this tool after flashing: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] . It only takes a second if you're rooted.
Pages: 1 2 3