www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: HELP!!! Kill my iphone5 android MT65
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
hi! first of all, thank you, 4 let me in the community, many days searching about the china droids,

so.. lets go!

Phone model: iPhone 5 chinese, MT6517
Manufacturer: ALPS
Android 4.1.2
CPU ARMv7 rev 10 v7l

FACTS

Install GoLauncher and GoLocker.
works fine, before i used Holo Launcher and Holo Locker fine too.
but, a few hours ago, the phone became some weird, so unistall everything and make a Meny Factory Reset, in the restart the phone hangs on.
i mean:
Start up, appears ANDROID animation, the word Android moves a little down and hang it, stuck it..
as this is a builtin battery, i can pull it and restart, i push the power button, nothing happend, the menu butto same thing.
the battery drained, plug in the usb data cable and nothing happend, plug in to the wall in a power adaptador and same...nothing happen

what can i do to revive my phone!!! Sad Sad

thanxs!!

Pictures of the iPhone5 Chinese

[
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Uploaded with [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Uploaded with [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Which phone did you buy?

You should be able to find a ROM for your phone here:
(2013-07-21, 08:52)MayhemVC Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Hi' thanx for answer
I buy an alps iphone5 clone, mt6577 with lighting connectors.
After install go launcher restarts an nothiing happen, no startup', no image or light, nothing
(2013-07-23, 12:24)iphone4bogota Wrote: [ -> ]Hi' thanx for answer
I buy an alps iphone5 clone, mt6577 with lighting connectors.
After install go launcher restarts an nothiing happen, no startup', no image or light, nothing

You need to tell us exactly which model of phone you have.
HDC, Goophone, Newman?
(2013-07-23, 20:34)MayhemVC Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

if i open tne phone, where can i find this info you asking me?
I think your pic links are incorrect. I tried pasting them in a browser tab as well and they didn't show.

Regardless, pictures won't help much.

This is not a very popular phone for people who develop. I searched around a bit, but could find no firmware for it.

Can you still get into recovery? Have you tried another factory reset?
(2013-07-23, 23:31)Gizbeat Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Are you holding VolUp+Power for at least 10 seconds?
(2013-07-24, 20:47)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Are you holding VolUp+Power for at least 10 seconds?

yes Sir... nothing happend.. no text or letters in the screen.. no vibration.. no nothing Sad
The only thing I can recommend at this point is using SP Flash Tool to flash your firmware. You should try to contact the seller to get the firmware. I searched some on the net, but no luck.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5