www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Help Fix Sony Xperia C c2305 MT6589 Dead boot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi madboy46 !

Try the next software :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

And try the next firmware :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&export=download

I have sent you also a link on private message.

Good Luck :-)
(2015-06-01, 01:48)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

And try the next firmware :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&export=download

I have sent you also a link on private message.

Good Luck :-)

Ready to go n try it..thnk u cleo Smiling
(2015-06-01, 01:25)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Dear tiefighter_85,

I have suggested to madboy46 to use the "Sony Update Tool" because I have done some research on the net related to how to flash properly the Xperia devices. With "Sp Flash Tool" in particular, I haven't found anything (also on the Developers site I haven't found anything about SP Flash Tool). It is possible that I have not tried enough ... but usually when I give solutions to the other members always I do research before.

:-)

Yes I know about that. I do research too. But he said it did not work and mentioned use sp flash tool, so I shared what I know
Dear tiefighter_85,

I appreciated what you shared in your reply ... but it is not enough ... you would have had to share a real solution. You have only posted that it is possible to flash even phones with a non-removable battery with SP Flash Tool (having a rom with the right format). Why you did not write how to do it ? I am looking forward to know how to use SP Flash Tool to fix Sony Xperia C c2305 ... please tell me about it.
However, I have suggested another solution to madboy46 in my last post.

Regards :-)
thanks
Pages: 1 2