www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: 3G fix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
a little Smiling

have to test a new card... edge, H, H+ 3G jumps back and forth Smiling

have you seen snooker? Ding Junhui Smiling

Gruß
(2013-05-02, 01:25)pontari Wrote: [ -> ]a little Smiling

have to test a new card... edge, H, H+ 3G jumps back and forth Smiling

have you seen snooker? Ding Junhui Smiling

Gruß

If jump back and forth, that's maybe not a problem. But you shouldn't lose your internet connection when it happens. Are you losing the internet connection when it switches?

I've put a new package link. But if you've got the newest ROM, I don't suggest making any changes. This package is for the 4.1.2 version. The 4.2.1 version has the newest fixes already.
Maybe it's not a problem but why can I not load the database file?
and if the same SIM works in a Huaway (from germany) without problems, I tried to install the patch for 3G security times Smiling
'll test on an XP computer the whole time.

greeting
(2013-05-02, 01:46)pontari Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe it's not a problem but why can I not load the database file?
and if the same SIM works in a Huaway (from germany) without problems, I tried to install the patch for 3G security times Smiling
'll test on an XP computer the whole time.

greeting

Try the other package. I just put the link. That package returns an error also, but different error about improper size. But remember this package is for upgrading the old 4.1.2 version.

What version Android you use now? If you use the newest version, there is no point to change.

In general, MTK6589 has many issues it needs to fix. These 3G, light sensor, battery % are not only problems with our phone.

For me, the 3G was working fine, but I haven't tested it on the newest version yet.
thank you for this post it saves my life (my phone)
now 3g works perfect on zp950h

BIG THX
Do you know if 4.2.1 DzhYn Custom 4 'Glass Mod' have this 3g problems?

I´m installed this one and my 3g is not working fine...
Thank you very much Smiling I'm trying to find the files I need for my i2000. The ones on the i2000 site are corrupt Sad
This method now defunct. If you have custom CWM / TWRP installed, use the baseband update from the sticky in [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
can you just add a .ini file for mt6582
1 year ago just have to install 1 zip file, i miss this file =(.
Pages: 1 2