www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: spmdt invalid scatter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello msde a backup of my rom uding mtldroid tools but need to try some other camera drivers. Hen I try to load my scatter file it spmdt it tells me the scatter file is invalid.

Anyone know how to solve this?
Try flashing withSP MTK Flash Tool 5.1452
You can find the link on this thread here.. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Thanks zardaman.

Have the same issue with that one.

The problem is not with flashng sptools works for flashing. I want to use sp mdt to change camera drivers but always it says invalid scatter file.
(2015-05-13, 05:28)joesnose Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks zardaman.

Have the same issue with that one.

The problem is not with flashng sptools works for flashing. I want to use sp mdt to change camera drivers but always it says invalid scatter file.

can you tell me what device you have? what chipset?
Not sure what device I have. It says u692, but I soft bricked when installing u962 roms. Eventually got it woking using a rom from another phone but with lk.bin and boot.ig from inew 6000+.

So bit of a mashup.

Its mtk6592.
(2015-05-13, 05:37)joesnose Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure what device I have. It says u692, but I soft bricked when installing u962 roms. Eventually got it woking using a rom from another phone but with lk.bin and boot.ig from inew 6000+.

So bit of a mashup.

Its mtk6592.

It seems the latest SP MDT tools is v3.1424 and i could not find any support for MT6592. See my attachment for the release note

No wait, it is there.. i need to find my glasses, seriously Big Grin
Yes. It works fine on roms i downlod but not on my backup.
(2015-05-13, 07:37)joesnose Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. It works fine on roms i downlod but not on my backup.

so i have got a step further. on the second screen of mtk droid tools ther is a button marked "to prepare files for flashtool"

this works great....however, when i try and flash my lk.bin from my own backup it tells me that the pmt for my rom has changed!!!
From what I can remember about having the same problem, usually it is because flashtools created two files named APDBxxxxxxx.MP1_ and APDBxxxxxxx.MP1__ENUM
What I did was delete the two files and flashtools worked again.