www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: mt6582 note 4 can't install rom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi .. plz help me i can't install rom in my phone mt6582 note 4
i remove battrey and connect my phone .. and nothings happen .. why ? .. plz help
Hi shadow4devil !

Before to flash the rom, please tell me where you have found the rom.

:-)
Cleo i'm sorry what i jump hereAngel.i have a question for shadow4devil . do you have a right driver,what version of SPFT use,please more info what you give to us we can easilly find you solution. thank you.Embarrased
hey I have one note 4 clone love it .( remove battrey and connect my phone .. and nothings happen .. why ? .. plz help)

ok do this click download then connect phone then put the battery back and off you go Smiling
that's if you have all usb drivers installed right .
Hi rudi021 :-)

How do you feel ?
I've asked to shadow4devil where he found the rom to flash because the clone devices are often deeply problematic ... and I don't wanto that he flash a wrong rom ... and brick his device.
-------------
Hi flight !

The same question that I've asked to shadow4devil is valid for you too :-)
(2015-05-13, 03:32)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Hi rudi021 :-)

How do you feel ?
I've asked to shadow4devil where he found the rom to flash because the clone devices are often deeply problematic ... and I don't wanto that he flash a wrong rom ... and brick his device.
-------------
Hi flight !

The same question that I've asked to shadow4devil is valid for you too :-)

Thank you Cleo.I'm still fight with stroke.But things go well.summer come and i come alive.bad thing no smoke(i am addict),no beer,vine( i am from sea coast,doctor's what do you want me to do? Drink water.?)anyway that's why I ask him this question, clone device is pure devil really. People don't know what kind trouble do it for self if downloaded wrong ROM and specially if they believe they have a Samsung or any brand.but as I always say the people who have clone phones.please read forums there is people who can help you but also have good tutorials for everything before you fu...d your phone's.
I see ok you have a MT6582 good but is this a( HDC SM-N910F clone) or ? ????????????

If it is you can use this rom

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

100% working
then you can root it I used Kingo ROOT . ok your rooted but your not done
I don't like Kingo it was just a ez root .lololol
USB debugging is on / media device set as MTP .
1. go to the play store get super-SU install it
2. play store get file exploer and the root add on install them
3. run super SU and and kingo will pop up as root the click at the prompt grant this is so SU can update .
4. uninstall kingo /
5. run file exploer in that go to system root . them mount system as R/W . this is fun lolol
go to system then app go down you see kingo apk delete .reboot by by bull sh*t
6. ok to fix your IMEI you can get that under your battery . go to the phone pad
type *#*#9228#*#* go down you see IMEI click it and put yours in click write .
reboot . all is good Smiling
Please give me more informations about your phone. To give me more informations about your phone install the next apk on your device ... tap on the apk and tap on the hexagons (like a cell bees) on top right :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

To verify if your phone is really rooted install the apk that I've sent you by private message.

:-)