www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: HELP PLEASE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My android phone MTK6582 is not going in Meta Mode. I had broken my serial number and I want to recover that. Please help me I had tried several combination like while plugging usb(vol+ , vol-, both , vol+ + power, vol- + power, power)..
Please suggest some other..
And one more question Does factory mode, recovery mode and meta mode are different???
Hi !

Are you talking about your Oplus Xonphone5 ?

:-)
yeah bro...
nice to see u againn
plss help to get back my original serial number...
1) Factory Mode :
At first, remove battery and then, put battery and immediately press simultaneously "Power" & "Volume +"

2) Recovery Mode :
Press simultaneously "Power" & "Volume +".

3) Meta Mode :
Press simultaneously "Power" & "Volume -"

--------

What do you mean for "original serial number" ? Maybe the IMEI ?

i had not backup serial number when flashing , the result is i had lost it . then i pickup up another mtk , backup its nvram amd restore to my original ... now signal problem solved but the real serial number is changed and i want to change back it to original...
Sorry for my late reply ... but I was having dinner.
To restore your original IMEI follow step by step the instructions below :

Install "Mobileuncle MTK Tools" apk.
Tap Engineer Mode ... tap Engineer Mode (MTK) ... tap Connectivity ... tap CDS Information ... tap Radio Information ... tap Phone ... and in line AT +EGMR=1,7,"IMEI_1" (replace IMEI_1 with the imei written on the back of your device) ... YOU MUST ENTER SPACE BETWEEN AT and +, so not AT+EG but AT +EG ... tap on SEND AT COMMAND ... quit Mobileuncle and reboot your device.
Hey lucky
dose it look like this ?
serial number
0123456789ABCDEF ???????
Dear flight,

the IMEI is closely like a passport !
It is no good ask it !
would like some more info about your phone . and what you are trying to do.
if you are just trying flashing a rom???

HI Cleopatra

(the IMEI is closely like a passport !
It is no good ask it !)

was not asking for IMEI # but what his serial number is
go to about phone /status look down you see a serial number
flight,

Infact, I wondered to myself why there were letters too ... usually there are no letters into IMEI.
Sorry to have misunderstood your intentions ... but I'm a mistrustful person ... LOL

Pages: 1 2