www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Search rom for mijue t100
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am searching for a rom for the Mijue T100. I have the version with the 15Mp camera and the mtk6592 1,7Ghz.
I made a backup but cannot get this to work. I hope there is some one who has this rom.
Custom rom is also fine.
Hi albertjh !

At first, download the firmware below :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

And then, I suggest you to install an amazing custom recovery (the same that I have installed on my device) to make a full working backup and put it into your microSD (sometimes I've bricked my device and I've restored it in 15 minutes). To install the custum recovery follow the steps below (exe & tutorial) ... and use the boot.img inside the firmware on needrom :

:-)
Thank you for the reply but the link to needrom is not the firmware but me asking for the firmware.
I have already cwm recovery but my backup seems to be corrupted somehow and does not install.
Sorry but I'm having problems to reply you ... it's so strange !
With Firefox I can't reply & can't send you a private message.
With IE I can't reply but I can send you private message.
Now I'm just testing Palemoon.
However, try it :

Which CWM have you installed on your device ?

Now I can reply to you here ... it isn't necessary to continue by private message.
You have told me that you have installed CWM 5 on your device and you can't make a full backup because you have lost firmware. You have also told me that you have tried to make a Factory Reset ... but it didn't work. Well ... I suggest you to try to flash the firmware below .
STEPS :

1) Copy the rom zip file to external SD card
2) Boot into recovery
3) Install zip
4) Choose zip from external sdcard
5) Select "Yes - install"
6) Reboot

(2015-05-13, 19:23)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Which CWM have you installed on your device ?

Now I can reply to you here ... it isn't necessary to continue by private message.
You have told me that you have installed CWM 5 on your device and you can't make a full backup because you have lost firmware. You have also told me that you have tried to make a Factory Reset ... but it didn't work. Well ... I suggest you to try to flash the firmware below .
STEPS :

1) Copy the rom zip file to external SD card
2) Boot into recovery
3) Install zip
4) Choose zip from external sdcard
5) Select "Yes - install"
6) Reboot

This is firmware for the L100 mtk6582 not the T100 mtk6592 so I do not think it is wise to use that rom.
You're right ... sorry !
I've looked for the firmware of your device ... everywhere I know ... but I can't found anything.
The first thing to do when you buy a phone is a full working backup ... especially for the uncommon devices ... and all this because it's so difficult to find the stock firmware on the net. I can't understand how you have lost your firmware ... and honestly I don't know how to help you. The last suggestion that I can give you is the next : try to install Philz (PRESS YES --> AUTO) and try to make a Factory Reset with Philz ... and pray ... follow step by step the next tutorial :