www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Can't Root Galaxy S6 Clone MTK6582
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I've tried every single root tool known to man (yes Really) to attempt to unlock a Clone Galaxy S6. MKT Tools Reports the phone as a (MTK6592 Fake) but is really a MTK6582.

I've used MKT Tools to create a scatter file, Tried using SP Flash to create a boot.img and recovery.img but once I put in the Hex values for each, I hit save but no file actually saves to any location. So then I tried to use a stock boot.img and recovery.img to get MKT Tools to create a CWM recovery. That worked but SP flash does nothing when you try to download.

I'm at a loss, any suggestions?
Hi affiliatex !

At first, if you haven't any firmware for your device, try to download it from here :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

And then, install the Philz Touch custom recovery. After that you have installed Philz, make a full working backup (into your microSD). To install Philz, use the boot.img and folllow step by step the next tutorial to install Philz on your device :

How to make a full working backup into your microSD with Philz ?
STEPS :
1) reboot into custom recovery (Philz)
2) tap on "backup & restore"
3) tap on "backup to/ storage / sdcard1"

:-)
(2015-05-16, 22:23)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

And then, install the Philz Touch custom recovery. After that you have installed Philz, make a full working backup (into your microSD). To install Philz, use the boot.img and folllow step by step the next tutorial to install Philz on your device :

How to make a full working backup into your microSD with Philz ?
STEPS :
1) reboot into custom recovery (Philz)
2) tap on "backup & restore"
3) tap on "backup to/ storage / sdcard1"

Hi,

Thanks for the info. I tried installing philz, said i needed root access hence the first problem. Second the Galaxy S6 does not have a microSD slot as in previous versions of the Galaxy series.
Quote:Hi,

Thanks for the info. I tried installing philz, said i needed root access hence the first problem. Second the Galaxy S6 does not have a microSD slot as in previous versions of the Galaxy series.

Actually there is a microSD slot underneath the back cover. Peel off the back cover and you will see the slot. Smiling

Can you solve the problem?? i have the same phone with the same problem
i need to root to change the imei number

Can you help me?
Hi gustavogcb !

Try the next tool :

I ve already try this tool in 80% tell me that the phone cant be rooted.

(2015-09-06, 17:10)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Hi gustavogcb !

Please tell me the name of the rooting tools that you've already tried without success.

Hey use kingroot.. i did it to may hdc s6 yestrday and it worked like charm.. download the apk file from kingroot.net and just follow the instructions.
anyone figured it out yet?

i got a s6 clone and many difficulties with getting it rooted.....