www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Hello from Saarbruecken in Germany
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm a technology enthusiastic bookworm, eBook reader fan and blogger ... oh yes ... and Android fan.

In this forum, I hope to learn a lot about rooting my Zopo ZP950+ (Zopo ZP950H).

For several weeks we have also summer, but usually it rains here quite often.
(2013-07-20, 14:05)Martina Schein Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a technology enthusiastic bookworm, eBook reader fan and blogger ... oh yes ... and Android fan.

In this forum, I hope to learn a lot about rooting my Zopo ZP950+ (Zopo ZP950H).

For several weeks we have also summer, but usually it rains here quite often.

Should be able to root it very easily. Just take a look at the Root forum sticky.

I would really enjoy traveling Germany someday.
To gain access to the root threads, please see the sticky in the Site News forum.
Martina, your posts haven't been approved because all they're doing is talking about not having access. You need to contribute something to the board. Post a review of your phone or some pictures from your phone's camera or post an interesting tech article or post an interesting video, or buy Gizbeat a beer. I know my German friends love to drink some beer Smile
Sorry, but my English skills are very poor. (Google Translator is my friend.)
For this reason, I can write an interesting technical article neither a review yet.
How I buy Gizbeat a beer?