www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: QD3G710 Bricked [MT8312]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hello community,

First all, thank cosmos I found this website which is based on MTK devices. I did not find any other forum with enough support. Right now I'm living a nightmare which is called hard bricked hardware/software.

First the specs:

Manufacturer: QUO Mobility
Device Model: QD3G710 (White)
Board: ELINK_MR_706_D3_V6
CPU: MTK8312 - Cortex A9 @1.2 GHZ (Dual Core)
RAM: 1GB DDR3 (two kingston chips)
ROM: 8GB
SDCARD: up to 32GB

[Image: HOLA_zpsen6mit0x.jpg]

My problem:

On Sunday 10th, I decided to go back to stock firmware to get ride of a lot of issues with several apps and to start again from zero. The nightmare came when I used SP Flashing Tools with the WRONG firmware: QD3Gm710. The later is a exact copy of my model, except for the fact that it comes with a smaller board: yecon82_tb_twn_12_jb5.

The funny thing is that right after the mess, I found the right firmware:

[Image: 1_zps9euvnjmk.jpg]

Now the tablet won't turn on, won't charge, won't be recognized by the PC, won't do ANYTHING.

I almost searched the whole WWW looking for a solution, but all the paths take me to the same point: I need USB connection and SP Flash Tools again. So i ask: can I make it through SD CARD booting?

I know there are some programs like IUW, Phoenix Card, Imagewriter, and so. But there are no tutorials nor hints about MTK devices and this procedure.

Can you bring me some lights into this? Crying

Thanks in advance
I have a similar problem and a similar PCBA, could you kindly send me a link to download both firmwares? The right one and the bad one. Thanks in advance.

As far as i know MTK devices must be connected pressing some key to be recognized as MTK USB port or "preloader" port by the computer. If not is recognized probably you must unsolder and solder the battery again.
(2016-03-07, 08:59)martinm76uy Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I fixed my tablet years ago, I made a [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]at that time using the "battery method" you describe above. In that thread you can verify by yourself the board model and other specs.
(2016-03-07, 09:56)Psywhole Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I fixed my tablet years ago, I made a [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]at that time using the "battery method" you describe above. In that thread you can verify by yourself the board model and other specs.

Thanks a lot!. I find a guide in spanish then i learn that you are from Venezuela. I am from Uruguay. Greetings.

Saludos desde Montevideo y gracias por todo! Un abrazo!
(For those that not understand: Is a salute in spanish)