www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Update] Take a look inside the Asus Zenfone 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Take a look inside the Asus Zenfone 2

asus-zenfone-2-8The Asus Zenfone 2 has been a big hit, offering strong specs in a phone that’s well supported by international brand Asus. If you’re curious as to what’s inside the […]

See the full article: http://www.gizbeat.com/7622/take-a-look-...zenfone-2/
I'm a huge fan of these components.

For years, I would highly recommend Asus motherboards as they tended to be reliable. I still highly recommend them. They can design the hell out of boards... I'm positive this one is no different.

Secondly, although I love AMD for price/performance rato, Intel is the king of the block. Fast and compatible.

Finally, my personal favorite. Sandisk. These guys flat out know how to make flash memory. After having tested many SSD's, for example, they always seem to be at the top. Very fast, almost as fast as Samsung, but they seem to be more reliable and last longer. Great company.

Also of note, the PCB is made by Compeq - great old school company making boards since the 1970's(!).

Great article.
(2015-05-22, 01:05)edcoolio Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a huge fan of these components.

For years, I would highly recommend Asus motherboards as they tended to be reliable. I still highly recommend them. They can design the hell out of boards... I'm positive this one is no different.

Secondly, although I love AMD for price/performance rato, Intel is the king of the block. Fast and compatible.

Finally, my personal favorite. Sandisk. These guys flat out know how to make flash memory. After having tested many SSD's, for example, they always seem to be at the top. Very fast, almost as fast as Samsung, but they seem to be more reliable and last longer. Great company.

Also of note, the PCB is made by Compeq - great old school company making boards since the 1970's(!).

Great article.

Thanks for commenting on the article, man. Yes, looks like they used good components all around.