www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: SP Flash Tool Error 4001 [Weird Case]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello community!

I found a way to revive my QD3G710 (MT6582) Tablet through meta mode (disconnecting the battery and using the +V button), however, the Flash Tool shows me a 4001 error code which tells me that there is no connection with the device. This is the scenario:

FIRST

[Image: HELLO_zpshp2eulms.jpg]

THEN

[Image: HELLO%202_zpssjalxiof.png]

I used USBDeview, installed the MTK drivers that the fabricant provided me, then I used the ones you can find in the web, but it won't establish connection with the preloader Sad

What can I do?

A snapshot of my board MR706 (if it is useful):

[Image: HELLO%203_zpsx4ycups8.jpg]

[Image: HELLO%204_zps4p1m7sfy.jpg]

OH! something important. I realized that the physic CPU says "MT8312" but the scatter file the fabricant provided me says "MT6582". Could it be?
Hi Psywhole !

Do you have used the ones you found in the web (official site) ... below ?

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]-

However, I suggest you to don't flag the PRELOADER during the flash process (watch the video-tutorial below ... from minute 5:45 until the end of video) ... and try also an old version of SP Flash Tool :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

:-)
(2015-05-20, 17:13)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]-

However, I suggest you to don't flag the PRELOADER during the flash process (watch the video-tutorial below ... from minute 5:45 until the end of video) ... and try also an old version of SP Flash Tool :

:-)

Hi Cleopatra! Thanks for your reply

I will try uninstalling everything from here and then manually installing the MTK drivers from QUO again, the problem I'm watching is that even if I pre-install the MTK USB Port driver, the tablet will install a second version of the same driver :/.

I wouldn't uncheck the preloader since the reason my tablet got bricked was because a wrong preloader flash (I used a QD3Gm710 which preloader differs from my model).

I will also try with an old SP FT

IT IS DONE!

FULLY FLASHED AND BACK TO LIFE!

I will make a tutorial to show you guys what I did!
Well done Psywhole :-)

I suggest you also to make a full working backup with CWM 5 or Philz Touch 6 into your microSD (at least every 2 months).
Philz Touch 6 tutorial (use boot.img of the stock rom) :

CWM 5 video-tutorial (use boot.img of the stock rom) :