www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Camera to dark on h7500+
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi to all, i received my h7500+ few days ago, it came rooted and with 4.2 version out of the box, everything seems to work well but i have a problem with the camera, front and rear are too dark, and contrast is hi, expecially the front camera, its useless, how can i fix this?

IM uploading a sample picture from front camera so you can see, the room is perfectly iluminated, but the picture is very dark even when i put exposure to +1 its almost the same, just that you can see more contrast
Yes, the front camera is nearly useless indoors. It's unfortunate the exposure can't be adjusted in video chat apps (Skype, etc...)....At least with the ones I've tried. If anyone knows of a video chat app that can adjust exposure on the front camera, that would be excellent.

For the rear camera indoors, try adjusting ISO to 800.
Yes that fixes the main camera, i have the option to set iso to 1600 and it looks good indoors when its set to 1600, but is there a way to set iso for the front camera?
(2013-07-21, 20:11)adi12345 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes that fixes the main camera, i have the option to set iso to 1600 and it looks good indoors when its set to 1600, but is there a way to set iso for the front camera?

Not that I know of. This has been an issue with a few (but not many) main-stream phones as well. It's a shame they've put a quite nice rear-camera, but completely neglected setting the front camera properly.
I hope someone comes up with a solution, i tried different cam apps but not one has that option for the front cam, is there maybe a system file for the camera that can be tweaked?
For me, the back camera in too dark areas is not working well.

There exists some sort of hack to power upflash of the front camera?
On mine the rear camera is great but the front facing one is dark indoors, I haven't used it outdoors so can't comment on how it works outdoors.
Indoors it is not useful. For video chat, you'll likely need to have an external bright light shining on you. Outdoors in daylight should be fine.