www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Help with iPhone 5s Replica , WCDMA 3g disabled!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello boys ! I have an iPhone 5s replica ( MD298ZP ) MTK 6582 version , and my internet connection was very very slow ! Then accessed by the engineer so the code * # 3646633 # and selected the option "Band mode" and no have " WCDMA mode" Only " GSM mode" !
Then I accessed "network mode" and tried to change " GSM only" to " WCDMA Only" GSM only" to " WCDMA " and back to "option GSM only" automatically
How to solve this? Updating modembase '? Or replace something
Problem: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Celular Data:
Brand: 5s
Model: MD298ZP
RADIO: MOLY.wr8.w131s.md.wg.wp.V1.p4 2014/03/19
Are you sure your phone comes with WCDMA radios? My guess is that they're disabled because the hardware simply isn't there.
As mentioned, be 100% sure you have these frequencies in the HARDWARE!

If so, a straightforward way to fix this (which I would recommend over these codes:

Make sure phone is rooted. Use tutorials here and backup, of course.

Install MobileUncle tools.

Open above app.

Engineer Mode

Engineer mode MTK

Band mode

Select SIM# if more than 1

Check the boxes for your bands available

Click SET.

Follow instructions and reboot
hello as I am newbie, I come to ask a big help for a 5s replies that came in my store he accuses insufficient memory ... seeing in your system that the memory does not correspond to your SD card is original 8GB wanted to keep the interface IOS THIS ANDROID any way to fix it when I download the app playStore, start or stop the message of various types of errors talking about insufficient memory (err 419) and so the device is useless to even this new client can not use ... I thank the guys system developers'm here to answer any questions my contact SMS And in my region has many appliances ... this has TABLETS with MTK (these do maintenance
The following phone model now: / MD298ZP / A (5S)
MODEM FIRMWARE 1:00:06