www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: LG G3 Clone - Internal memory hidden
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Friends !!! am new here ... I bought a LG G3 replica and when I connect to the computer it shows that the internal memory is hidden. Trying to format it to see if it solves, but chinephone is very hard for me. I wonder if it could help me with some tutorial or even assist me at +553187437855 Whatsapp .... help me friends !!! Smiling
Hi luxd3 !

Do you have already tried to install a file manager apk ... and look for the internal storage with this apk ?

:-)
He even came with manager also downloaded another but does not appear the internal memory .... I thought that maybe could solve formats ... can help me about it? : p
Sure ... I will try to help you :-)
I have sent you a private message.
Hi luxd3 !

You asked me to help you on private message because your device isn't rooted. Well ... every device has its proper rooting tool. At first, verify to have USB Debugging mode enabled on your phone. And then, try to install the next rooting tool ... connect your phone to your pc by USB ... and run the software :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

If it will doesn't works ... I will suggest you other rooting tools :-)
(2015-05-30, 03:54)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

If it will doesn't works ... I will suggest you other rooting tools :-)
[Image: x1c9x5.jpg]
failed, Cleopatra Sad ..... I must be bothering you, sorry Cleopatra Smiling Smiling
well ... not rooted again .... I will send it via mail to you .... just kidding; p
I installed the driver LG everything right, but it does not work ....
Hi luxd3 !

It's all right man, don't worry ... you absolutely don't bother me :-)
I have told you in my last post that every device has its proper rooting tool.
Try the next rooting tool :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]