www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: MT6582M recovery scatter file[help]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can I ask a scatter file for MT6582M? I only need to flash the recovery. Cuz my phone was bricked and the ADB is not enabled, I have to flash it thru SP FLASH TOOLS.

If you need an info about my phone, here is it.

Phone/Model: Myphone Rio Grande
Specs: 5"5 inches screen, 512MB Ram, 1.2Ghz Quad-Core
OS. 4.4.2 Android Kitkat

Thanks
Hi kenzahem !
Finally you have posted here your issue (after a lot of private messages with me) :-)
I hope that you have enabled USB Debugging Mode on your device.
However, you can download the firmware here :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

And then, follow step by step the video tutorial below (from minute 5:45 until the end of video) :

:-)
You should use the specific scatter file for your phone. Not every MT6582 scatter is the same. Do you have your ROM? That should have the scatter.
Hi DirKNirK !

I've already told the same suggestion to kenzahem by private message.
My private message sent to kenzahem : "OK ... please copy & paste on the official forum the first private message that you have sent me ... I have found the firmware for your device ... I will give you ... you should use my firmware because the scatter file is a part of the firmware". Today, 11:57 AM

For you information :-)
Thanks cleo Smiling i will try it by tomorrow. I just gather those source Smiling
Hi cleo, do i have to use a specific version of SP FLASH TOOLS? or any version will do?

Thanks in advance. Smiling
Hi kenzahem !

I suggest you to try the next version :

If it will doesn't works, then try the next version :

:-)
Ohh My God!! It's the right Firmware! Thank you so much cleo! Big Grin
Dear kenzahem,

the pleasure to solve an issue is like a little climax ;-)
Nice post bro.. Bro pls can I have your private contact details? I tried too send a message too u, but I couldn't reach you.. I really wish to have u as a friend to me, I'm new in mobile phones software world, so I need an expert like you, so that u will put me through if I'm in need of help..
Pages: 1 2