www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Zopo C2 OTG Host Support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can confirm some OTG funtionality Big Grin

The keyboard I have works with the OTG and even the HDD usb adapter I have gives me the Mount USB storage in storage although it sticks on calculating and I do not seem to have a way to access it? After a while it automaticly unmount though.
Found a USB otg folder in /mnt but no files are shown
So otg seems to be working on the ZOPO C2, be it not flawless.

Any ideas on getting this harddrive to work?

P.S. Not related but is there an udated TWRP recovery yet?
So far the latest I found is 2.4.4.0
Unfortunate regarding issues with HD. This is possibly due to power issues. Even with my notebook I'll often need to use a double USB to send it enough juice to run. Is it spinning up and accessing (light flashing on HD case)? You can test this by using a double USB cable and plugging the power-only end into your PC/notebook and the data/power end to your phone.

How about gamepads? USB flash?

Post some pictures from the camera in the picture forum if you could.
Unfortunate regarding issues with HD. This is possibly due to power issues. Even with my notebook I'll often need to use a double USB to send it enough juice to run. Is it spinning up and accessing (light flashing on HD case)? You can test this by using a double USB cable and plugging the power-only end into your PC/notebook and the data/power end to your phone.

How about gamepads? USB flash?

Post some pictures from the camera in the picture forum if you could.
[/quote]

It's powered from the electrical outlet, the thing i have is to quickly connect internal hdd's to you laptop.
Basicly an external case without the case, with it's own AC adapator, so pretty sure power is not the problem.

Unfortunatly I do not own a game pad and forgot to bring any USB sticks with me on my expat mission, so not able to test that. (although I remember trying USB sticks at home on the official 610 firmware, can't remember if that worked though, which means probably not Tongue)

When I have some more USB hardware with it I'll let you know..
Battery percentage are still pretty unreliable unfortunately it drops like crazy and then on low percentages it seems to run forever.

Haven't found the picture forum yet, could you provide the link, then I'll be more then happy to. They are pretty decent but not superb.

PS: the Ghost touch sulution from the ZOPO forum is making life better but still get the now very ocassional weird response though.
(2013-07-21, 21:45)Germsandbuggs Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&hl=en
and this: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&hl=en

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Let us know if you get some gamepads tested.

The battery issue is pretty standard for MTK and even some name-brand phones have similar issues. It might level out some after a few discharges/recharges.
(2013-07-21, 22:07)Gizbeat Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&hl=en
and this: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&hl=en

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Let us know if you get some gamepads tested.

The battery issue is pretty standard for MTK and even some name-brand phones have similar issues. It might level out some after a few discharges/recharges.

Thanks for the tip, OTG helper did the trick, stick root did not.
Have to mount it manually though, think the super user reacts it bit slow and that's causing prob some hick ups.

I'll try to find a cheap controller and I'll get back to you all.
Pics are posted now. Love this phone so far and with custum rom's it even getting better. Hope the dev's will catch on and maybe release a tweaked kernel as well, plus a regular recovery update.