www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Kingelon V3-bricked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all!I have Kingelon V3:
Type Phablet
OS Android 4.4
CPU MTK6582
Cores Quad Core, 1.3GHz
GPU Mali-400 MP
RAM 1GB RAM
ROM 4GB
The problem is that:I rooted my phone and then i used titanium back up pro to create a back up of my system and user files and i started to delete system apps,after all that mess i decided to enter in recovery mode (stock recovery,without update,dalvik,etc)and i chose clear EMMC or something similar and then the phone has been restarted and then i tried to unlock my screen and then the message "Unfortunately com.android.systemui has stopped "and i cant do literaly nothing with the phone,then i restarted again,but im still at the welcome screen...after another emmc clear its still the same.All backup files are at my SD card.Please help me!
Hi immortalmastika !

Try to download & install "SRS One Click" (exe for Windows). Connect your device via USB.
And then, run the software. At the left of the panel (of SRS One Click) click on "ADB toolbox" and then click "Reboot Recovery" in the right of the panel. Try to make a Factory Reset. Download SRS from here :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

:-)