www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: zopo c2 plati. keeps reboot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i just got my new phone its a zopo c2 platina

my phone just keeps rebooting all the time without me doing any think,
must say its 30 degrees here and when i play a 3d game on the phone it gets really hot.

today something strange happens my screen started 2 shake and was automatic changing the brightness. After letting it cool for 10 minutes I rebooted the phone and the shaking stopped. But the rebooting still happens. It almost feels like a error in my software
some 1 knows what 2 do ?
I rested it factory mode

Mathijs
(2013-07-22, 18:32)mattro Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&sa=search&scat=0
(2013-07-22, 21:59)Gizbeat Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&sa=search&scat=0

i think that wont help becouse now my screen stoped working and nothing is showing up. you can hear the unlock when you touch the spot but thats all youre not seeing anything.

proble gone return the phone agian. think im unlucky with china phones
(2013-07-22, 22:21)mattro Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&sa=search&scat=0

i think that wont help becouse now my screen stoped working and nothing is showing up. you can hear the unlock when you touch the spot but thats all youre not seeing anything.

proble gone return the phone agian. think im unlucky with china phones
well i contacted the sell and he send me new rom software, no is the question how can i put it on the phone.
(2013-07-23, 17:08)mattro Wrote: [ -> ]well i contacted the sell and he send me new rom software, no is the question how can i put it on the phone.
It will depend on what type of ROM it is.

Please attach a screenshot of the contents of the ROM archive.