www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Recovery Partition / Recovery Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys So i am new here and i find this forum very interesting and i have 2 problem in my recovery hope to find solution !

1- My recovery partition size is only 6 MB (running mt6572) i saw guys before increase their recovery partition but forget how to do it .
ti mention that i succeed to increase my internal memory from 1.2 GB to 2.4 GB

IS THERE ANY WAY TO INCREASE RECOVERY PARTITION ?

2- My second Problem is that my recovery screen shows up rotated (up side down 180 degrees )

IS THERE ANY WAY TO Fix RECOVERY Screen ?

and Thanks !!!
Hi raouf93 !

Answer to the first question :

The recovery partition can be considered as an alternative boot partition that lets you boot the device into a recovery console for performing advanced recovery and maintenance operations on it. My personal opinion is that it isn't necessary to increase the recovery partition. Why ? I myself have installed Philz Touch 6 custom recovery on my device and it runs very well. Every month I make a full working backup (with Philz Touch) into my microSD. Sometimes I have bricked my device and I have restored it in 15 minutes (thanks to Philz Touch and the full working backup saved on my microSD).

Answer to the second question :

Your recovery screen shows up rotated ? I had the same experience when I did the mistake to click on "YES" during the installation of Philz Touch (when the software ask to me "do you have a flipped recovery screen ? " ).

Now, if you want to test Philz Touch 6 (and if you have a boot.img of the stock/custom firmware), you can find the exe & the tutorial here :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Regards