www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Cubot One Information
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, I am new to the forums. I present myself, I currently own a chinese phone that goes by the name Neobox Ceci 2, pretty decent is an MTK6577.

Right now im looking for a new phone, the Cubot One has caught my eye. Anyone has heard anything from it?, it came out last week for what i know. It looks a lot like the HTC One. The specs are:
  • MTK6589 Processor Quadcore 1.2GHz
  • 1 GB RAM
  • 8 GB ROM
  • 4.7 Capacitive HD LTPS 1280x720 Screen
  • dual camera 5.0MP & 12.0MP

Im thinking on buying it, what do you guys think?

[Image: 2013-07-02-376e2587d3-1661-414b-a62d-d9c5090fcbb6.jpg]
I like the size. Looks nice too. Similar to JiaYu G3. People seem to like their Cubots. The price is right, but wish they'd gone with MTK6589T...Though for standard use, you won't miss the extra juice.
I decided to go for it, when I get it I will upload a video if anyone is interested.
Looking forward to a text review as well. What you think of the phone, and pictures from it's camera. Good luck with it, it looks like a good choice.
i have a cubot one 1.2ghz and have not had any issues with it. its fast and smooth. one issue i have is the camera is meant to be 12mps but looks more like 3mps
friend I have big problem my touchscreen is inverted ı cant use myphone.can you send me full backup file your cubot one 1.2ghz 6589 thanks
try this one. i think this fits yours. mt6589 http://www.needrom.com/download/cubot-one/
I'm pretty pleased with the display and cameras. And one more thing, have you ever considered about the Cubot X9? Well just thought it was a nice one. But never mind, i also would like to read your text review or watch your video review about the Cubot OneRolleyes Good luck!
(2014-12-23, 00:24)tiefighter_85 Wrote: [ -> ]try this one. i think this fits yours. mt6589 http://www.needrom.com/download/cubot-one/

I have this firmware now my phone.I can use myphone.no problem for upgrade rom or flash new rom no problem.I have a many firmware I was tiered every one but telephone is work good touch sensivity also good no problem BUT ! touchscreen is REVERSED working AND HOME button BACK button and MENÜ button didnt work.I was tried v 0.1 rom v0.3 rom v0.4 rom v0.8 rom v1.3 rom and custom m7 rom m8 rom sony z2 rom s4 rom many more its Works good but touchscreen REVERSED!!!!!
ı NEED FLASH BACKUP FİLE----->UBOOT.BİN------> BOOT.İMG----->SECRO.BİN VS VSCrying