www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: New Baseband for mt6592 ( 900mhz ) ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I'm french , i have buy Legaoo Elite 2 (with mt6592 ) , i have root acces, i have delete all crapy tools of leagoo (torch apps is a virus/keylogger ! Have FUN for other user !)

So now i'm happy with my octo-core but ...

In french county "FREE" use WCDMA 900mhz ... I have see some post about the Mt6589 new baseband ... maybe anybody have make this work for mt6592 ?

I'm on linux but i have a windows 8 to if need make work with some tools or console (dev is my work)

BaseBand Name :
MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.v35

Download link of the modem.img :

Anybody can do it or explain how to ?

I have only a WIKO rainbow and a WIKO cink peak 2 work with 900mhz

if is a money problem I can pay 30/50€ if anybody make it WORK with all wcdma supported (900mhz include) Smiling

Thank to help me Smiling

I not see the edit function ...

Download link of the modem.img :
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I hop is not a antenna problem ... if yes any body for eletronic tutorial Big Grin ?
Update 31/05/2015 :

Now the 900mhz working with edited baseband and custom prop.build !

But i have make a mistack i think , now SMS not working (MMS/3G/2G/CALL working)

Any guy have idea ?

EDIT :

Okey fake imei not allowed for sms , i have change it now it's working Smiling

Problem resolve thanks to have read me Smiling

You can close it Smiling
Can you document this working? Take a video ....of disabling all bands except 900, then reboot phone and show they're still disabled, and then show 3g working.

Also, which phone is this?
(2015-06-01, 12:16)Sniper47 Wrote: [ -> ]Can you document this working? Take a video ....of disabling all bands except 900, then reboot phone and show they're still disabled, and then show 3g working.

Also, which phone is this?

can u share the step bro ?

thanks
J'aurait besoin de plus d'information aussi ! je suis bloqué avec la 3G et mon elite 2 , malgrès mes tentatives avec plusieurs .img

-------------

I need more information about that ! I'm stuck with 3G in france with my Elite 2 , i've tried other .img but not working. :/