www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Hello at all ! I'm DaveDevils :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello !

I'm DaveDevils Smiling a french men , i love new technology but i no have a lot's of money ... so i love chinesse phone , very low cost, and easy root (and dev !)

I have 4 phone :

- LG KP500 (COOKIE Big Grin) (X 6, only 4 work) - custom "rom" by myself (hexa editing and some funny think)
- Goophone I6 - notting special , a friend have give to me for play with it ... very buggy , no sim detected ...
- ulefone be x - brick ...
- WIKO CINK PEAX 2 - Rooted , custom rom by myself too , using for make some app
- WIKO RAINBOW - Unrooted , using for testing app when is finsh
- LEAGOO ELITE 2 - Rooted , Problem with baseband, 900mhz not avaible (i need some help)

If anybody can help me for the baseband Tongue
Hello, daredevils. Welcome to the forum. Quite the collection of China phones you have.

Sorry for the bad news, but you won't be able to change your basebands. This is limited by the hardware in your phone.

There are some good phones available with 900WCDMA though.
Okey, by the antena ? by why ? Because the mtk6592 accept it (i can change it it's not a problem for me just i need what in need change )

Because i have try to change my baseband with other chinesse phone with same mtk9592 ... not working because lot's of have other frecence
(2015-05-31, 14:16)davedevils Wrote: [ -> ]Okey, by the antena ? by why ? Because the mtk6592 accept it (i can change it it's not a problem for me just i need what in need change )

Because i have try to change my baseband with other chinesse phone with same mtk9592 ... not working because lot's of have other frecence

Because of the radio chip. You can change software, but if the radio chip doesn't have 900, then its not going to help u.
I can change the radiochip with the wiko radioship, so i just need the software ...

But i'm prety sur, 900mhz work because , he is listed in engineer menu , but limited by the baseband

UPDATE :

Np is not hardware

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&pid=43940#pid43940