www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: how to root mt6572 with android 4.4.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi friends, please help!!!!!
just got a mt6572 device with android 4.4.2 and i have tried hell to root it but no success, kingo, root genius, one click, srsr root, and a lot of them no way.
it make me sick

hardware: MT6572
MODEL: v701
build number: ALPS.KK1.MP7.V1.22
build date UTC: 20150112-082359
Android v; 4.4.2
baseband v;MOLY.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V62, 2014/09/23 19:31
please help.
Hi udesgba !

Please tell me about brand & model of your device also.

:-)
@cleopatra dear
device details as:

MAKE: samsung tab 3 as boot display when on and written on the phone
HARDWARE: MT6572
MODEL: v701

software detaiLs
build number: ALPS.KK1.MP7.V1.22
build date UTC: 20150112-082359
Android v; 4.4.2
baseband v;MOLY.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V62, 2014/09/23 19:31:
kernel v: 3.4.67 (zhenglamei@02) (gcc version 4.7 (GCC))#1 SMP
Hi udesgba !

A Samsung tab 3 CLONE ! Personally I hate the clone devices because I have seen on this forum a lot of members with too many problems as a result of their clone ... but I will try to help you.
Try the next rooting tool :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

OK dear, i will try the link and get back to you

THAT DIDN'T WORK

BUT IS THERE NO WAY TO FLASH COMPLETELY A FRESH ROM THAT WILL ALLOW ROOT ACCESS? PLEASE HELP

I HAVE NO CASH NOW FOR ANOTHER DEVICE.

MY TARGET ACTUALLY IS THE GET THE IMEI NO CHANGED, IF THERE IS A WAY TO THAT WITHOUT ROOTING I WILL APPRECIATE SO MUCH. I SO MUCH NEED THIS
Hi udesgba !

If your target is to restore the original IMEI, I suggest you to install "Mobileuncle MTK Tools" apk.
Tap on Mobileuncle ... tap on Engineer Mode ... tap on Engineer Mode (MTK) ... tap on Connectivity ... tap on CDS Information ... tap on Radio Information ... tap on Phone ... and in line AT +EGMR=1,7,"IMEI_1" (replace IMEI_1 with the imei written on the back of your device) ... YOU MUST ENTER SPACE BETWEEN AT and +, so not AT+EG but AT +EG ... tap on SEND AT COMMAND ... quit Mobileuncle and reboot your device.

whao!!! i got it gone many thanks.

you are my healer i almost when mad day and night
it was all my fault i should have come open with my target however it was OK to go through all of that for the lessons learned are great.

i think my fault line was on the space between AT and the + i follow your tutorials through and i came through. thanks many times
Hi udesgba !

My pleasure :-)
I deserve a +rep ... are you agree about it ?
If you are agree click on +rep :-)

Have a nice day
Plus I really need to root my phone android 4.4.2,mt6572, I have tried framaroot , King oot, iroot, vroot, kingo android root on pc still not working