www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Zopo/Hero/Caesar: 64gb sd capability
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have stumbled upon this video from zopomobile's youtube channel showing their quadcore phones able to detect 64gb sd cards.

Could this mean the hero h7500+ is also capable of using 64gb micro sd cards? I have no way of testing this though. I only have 32s.

to Gizbeat: p.s. btw pls tell me if it's ok to post such youtube vids in the forum. otherwise i could just put the link..
It's fine. Inline videos are much better than linking to something outside the site.

Regarding the question, some people are having issues getting them to work, but others are using 64GB no problem in 7500+ / zp810h. They are recommending Kingston as opposed to San Disk.

Here is a screen shot
Worked with my Sandisk Ultra 64 GB Micro SD XC card, yet I was not able to format it to FAT32 using the Windows 7 using the built-in formatting feature, so insert it into the phone and let the phone format it. The phone does not read exFAT partitions. After this is done, the card is also recognized by Windows 7 and you can transfer data from your PC.
(2013-04-06, 05:36)StardustOne Wrote: [ -> ]Worked with my Sandisk Ultra 64 GB Micro SD XC card, yet I was not able to format it to FAT32 using the Windows 7 using the built-in formatting feature, so insert it into the phone and let the phone format it. The phone does not read exFAT partitions. After this is done, the card is also recognized by Windows 7 and you can transfer data from your PC.

Isn't formatting with SD Formater from sdcard.org highly recommended instead of using Windows/Phone's built-in formatting tools?
I working diberikan with 64gb Philips Micro sd class10
Good news. I have a Samsung CL10 32GB card, but I'm thinking to upgrade it to a 64GB one.