www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: I can´t root on -ampe A91
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A few days ago I bought a tablet Ampe A91, and went without the google apps.
I'm interested enough to have them, and I know that I need to root permissions.
I triedget root permision with Motochopper_Auto_Root ... and I have not gained access, as close, is that I installed the application SuperSU but with the message: No binaries for SU installed and can not install SuperSU . This is a problem!
The tablet is MT 6572W and takes android 4.4.2
model number: MID
baseband version MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V43,2014 / 11/12 15:43
hx07 kernel version 3.4.67 @ hx07 No. 1 thu April 9 2015 15:00:41 CT
Build number MID_20150514
A9008MG_076t custom-built version.

I hope you do not tell me it's impossible

[Image: 2ijhxy0.png]
Hey there. I think you can get gapps working without root access. Just download the service apk and install it. Here's a download link [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] but you'll have to find the version that will work best for you.

If you are still keen on rooting, you will need to create and install cwm then install SuperSU from recovery. There is a guide here [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Thanks athos, i'll try my luck do this, and will comment on the results.

Hi, I tried the tutorial to create a CWM but when MKT create tools gives me a series of errors.
--- ERROR: find KernelGZ
--- ERROR: no split boot image

And going into the folder MID_150408_ForFlashtoolFromReadBack_150603-024859 there is only one file recovery:
factory_NONmodified_recovery.img.

What am I doing wrong?
Can you help me find a solution?

The other link you offer me is to lower the google sevice, and putting is that you have to go and look at what is appropriate for my device, but I have installed none.

thanks
please, anybody can help me?
please, i need help, i continue without root