www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Apps store problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi to all, i have a problem with google store, i cant install some apps, it says that my device is not supported (ZWX h7500+), so my question is, how is zopo zp810 accepted in playstore and can it install al apps? if it can can someone give me the data from build.prop so i can change mine to zopo zp810?

thanks

I didnt mention that i can install those apk files when i find them somewhere else, so im sure that my h7500+ supports them
(2013-07-24, 07:02)adi12345 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi to all, i have a problem with google store, i cant install some apps, it says that my device is not supported (ZWX h7500+), so my question is, how is zopo zp810 accepted in playstore and can it install al apps? if it can can someone give me the data from build.prop so i can change mine to zopo zp810?

thanks

I didnt mention that i can install those apk files when i find them somewhere else, so im sure that my h7500+ supports them

Have you upgraded your phone using ZP810 firmware ? If you do, the Google Play Store will detect your phone immediately. It will accept your phone as ZP810.
Yes, try some other H7500+ firmware. It's possible that ZWX put something strange on there. Though I'd backup your existing firmware before you try new. It's possible ZWX isn't the exact same model as Hero/ZP.
Thanks for the replies, this firmware is ok, im not having any problems with it so far, so i tought that maybe i could just change build.prop, the model, manufacturer and so, so it could match zopo zp810
(2013-07-24, 22:12)adi12345 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the replies, this firmware is ok, im not having any problems with it so far, so i tought that maybe i could just change build.prop, the model, manufacturer and so, so it could match zopo zp810
Changing build.prop likely won't help you.

Have you tried installing the Play store apk?
I have playstore, i wrote in my first post that some apps are not compatible, and thats from playstore, so i have to find a apk somewhere and install it, playstore is working for most of the apps even now, so i guess puting zopo data in build.prop will help, but i dont know the exact data to put, so if theres anyone with zopo zp810 who would like to tell me the version and ect, ill be thankfull Smiling

And i dont know if i mentioned the android version is 4.2.1
(2013-07-25, 01:02)adi12345 Wrote: [ -> ]I have playstore, i wrote in my first post that some apps are not compatible, and thats from playstore, so i have to find a apk somewhere and install it, playstore is working for most of the apps even now, so i guess puting zopo data in build.prop will help, but i dont know the exact data to put, so if theres anyone with zopo zp810 who would like to tell me the version and ect, ill be thankfull Smiling

And i dont know if i mentioned the android version is 4.2.1

Okay. Sorry, I read your OP incorrectly. Sometimes I skim too fast Smile

What types of apps aren't working? It's possible Play won't allow the Hero 7500+ to download them as well.

Here's the build.prop from my 4.2.1. Rename it build.prop.
Hey adi12345!

I had this problem a while back when using "HDR_CWM_4.2.1_H7500+_ZP800H". I couldn't install Google+ and O2 Priority Moments (a UK only app). Nothing I could do would sort it, inc. editing the build.prop, etc. So ended up switching ROMs.

On the latest [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] at the mo, and it's pretty good! Only issue is the light sensor, but [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] fixes that Wink

Good luck!