www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: N9000 MT6582 Camera Broken.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys,
I Flashed my phone. Now my Camera isn't working i tried evry rom for my phone but in evry case my main camera will not work. I heard i can change the driver but the tool wont work for me. My Phone runs Lewa OS for now but the camera still does not work. I hope you can find a solution.

ps
sry for my bad english it isnt my mother tongue obv.
/push
Did you try flashing back to your original stock ROM? What phone do you have?
(2015-06-24, 20:23)cookiedough Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register])

Found a guide on youtube () tried that but on my pc it don't showed all ports just 2 (Port 9 and 10) and if i press flash it dont happen anything but i thing that the camera driver do not work.

My Phone Specs : [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2015-06-30, 02:45)SuizideFF Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register])

Found a guide on youtube () tried that but on my pc it don't showed all ports just 2 (Port 9 and 10) and if i press flash it dont happen anything but i thing that the camera driver do not work.

My Phone Specs : [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

/push