www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Mpie M7 plus - ROOT need help :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys,

So recently I bought "Mpie" "M7 plus" android phone (i gues it is mt6572)

This phone has preinstalled theme launcher which I really hate a lot. Mad
So i guess ROOTING would solve this problem - I would be able to delete that them launcher app.

Unfortunately I tried so many rooting programs, and non of them worked... Can somebody please help me? Maybe I'm ding something wrong? :C
Hi, welcome to chinaphonearena. Please see the rooting tools forum for available auto root tools.
Start with iroot, but try all until you find one that works. If none of them work, follow this method [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Dear Athos,

Thank you for your help, I've just tried your second method. Somehow on Stage 2 - when phone is turned of and connected with cable (9-10 steps) - nothing happens Sad. If i'm guessing correctly -windows do not recognize correct drivers for my phone? Or Am i wrong?
Hi, yes, that can be a driver issue. Have you connected your phone to PC in the past? Or installed any drivers manually? If so, please uninstall those from the control panel.

Next, please download usbdeview program. Run it as administrator and uninstall all device ids referring to your phone. That would include items with keywords like mediatek, preloader, vcom, mtk, yunos, HTC, Linux file CD, etc.
After uninstalling everything, retry the read back. Upon connecting your phone to PC, it should trigger the windows driver installation. Let it do its thing. takes a few minutes to finish, so just leave it for a while.
You need to find an other way, Iroot, Kingroot and Vroot wont work. And MTK droid tools 2.3.5 wont make CWM since it will only report:
"--- ERROR :No find KernelGZ
--- ERROR :No Split Boot Image"

So it wont work. You need to find some other way. 360root works, but its in chinese and allways tries to disable your apps.
This is boot.img and recovery for the phone, So you could make CWM for it, but probably also need to increase size of recovery part on the phone.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2015-06-08, 19:08)geek Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and Vroot wont work. And MTK droid tools 2.3.5 wont make CWM since it will only report:

So it wont work. You need to find some other way. 360root works, but its in chinese and allways tries to disable your apps.

thanks geek, 360 root works, i already get backup. i can't get the cwm, same error
i don't now how to make cwm please
MTK droid tool display Fake hardware 6572 (6752 Fake), how to change back to 6572
please help me CryingCryingCrying
[b]Greetings friends!![/b] anyone has the official ROM M7 MPIE I need remained bricked my phone
For rooting purposes you can also use 360 [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]. Kingroot and other apps are also good but this one has been released recently and have a good support too and also easy to use