www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: MTK boot_logo / logo.bin Editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Update 11.03.2015 (version 1.6)
1) Added 32bit color depth support (MTK67xx platform)
2) Enchanced image size autodetect algorithm
3) Transited to .NET Framework 4.0.

Update 17.05.2014 (version 1.5.1)
1) Added vertical scrollbar in main window;
2) Double click on image opens it in default program;
3) Added full path edit in folder browser dialog.

Update 04.05.2014 (version 1.5)
1) Fixed bug with ignoring unknown blocks;
2) New image size changing dialog (now you can just scroll mouse wheel to get your image). So that awful dialog with three buttons is deprecated;
3) Now you can edit single image size right in created project;
4) Added new sizes to Sizes.txt (but who cares now, in consideration of second paragraph);
5) Added supportedRuntime. Now program can start in any .NET Framework veresion (starting from 2.0);
6) Added Portuguese (thanks to Typhus_).
7) Added Italian (thanks to bovirus (bovirusatgmailcom))

Logo.bin / boot_logo contains the first images you see when you boot your phone. This tool will help you change it to your liking.

This assumes you already have a copy of your logo.bin on your PC or otherwise accessible to the program. It can also process from boot_logo.

What to do:
1) Select "new project" and direct it to a logo.bin for your phone.
2) Edit the picture.
3) "Pack". The logo.bin files are created and zipped into an update.zip suitable to be flashed via CWM.
4) Copy the update.zip to SD.
5) Boot into recovery and update from SD, or flash logo.bin with SP Flash Tool.
6) Bam, you're a ninja.
Awesome, useful indeed Thumbs Up
(2013-07-25, 00:56)Gizbeat Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Logo.bin / boot_logo contains the first images you see when you boot your phone. This tool will help you change it to your liking.

This assumes you already have a copy of your logo.bin on your PC or otherwise accessible to the program. It can also process from boot_logo.

What to do:
1) Select "new project" and direct it to a logo.bin for your phone.
2) Edit the picture.
3) "Pack". The logo.bin files are created and zipped into an update.zip suitable to be flashed via CWM.
4) Copy the update.zip to SD.
5) Boot into recovery and update from SD, or flash logo.bin with SP Flash Tool.
6) Bam, you're a ninja.

Trying to process boot_logo from my i6000.

-select boot_logo /copied from the phone/;
- select new project folder - get an error message: can't create project Error in data length (2nd case)
I have found a way around, selected logo.bin from the backup and flashed thru update.zip. Nice.
Hi, link doesnt work
The link is fine. Give it another try. Sometimes the servers from ge.tt go down.
(2013-10-12, 22:46)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]The link is fine. Give it another try. Sometimes the servers from ge.tt go down.

For Xiaomi Hongmi (Mediatek MT6589T) works fine. I have found logo.bin in WCDMA unrick pack. For flasing old stock logo, replace logo.bin (changed) with stock logo.bin and flash from CWM or TWRP
Tested on Alcatel C7 (MT6582) and it worked with SP Flash Tool.
Hello. I did this succesfully before, but since chaging partition sizes on my phone and reflashing rom (my phone is now thl t5s), the second screen (between splash screen and animation) is corrupted with lines etc. and the battery animaiton when charging turned off is also f_cked.

When I open the logo.bin file in logobuilder from my rom as backed up by MTK Droid Tools all the image look fine.

Any thoughts, anyone?
How i can download this link [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] ??
Please help newbie . Thank so much
Pages: 1 2 3