www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Philips W3620 - MT6572 HELP PLEASE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm from Argentina, and I have a cell CTW3620WH Philips Smartphone / 55.

Need, the ROM Official, otherwise available for my device. Currently I have Android 4.2.2

MediaTek MT6572 brings dual-core performance to entry-level smartphones without taking a toll on battery life. Based on the energy-efficient dual-core ARM® Cortex®-A7 processor, MT6572 features a cost-optimised system level design that simplifies product development, reduces manufacturing costs and speeds up the time to market.

Features:
Dual-core (1.2GHz) processor ARM Cortex-A7
Multi-mode Release 8 HSPA + / TD-SCDMA
960 x 540 (qHD) display controller
802.11x Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, FM receiver
5MP rear and 1.3MP front cameras
720p HD video recording and playback at 30fps

[Image: czabed37aqhgkokb5.jpg]

[Image: czabf17bptvgdy30x.jpg]

[Image: czabfckqog2hd0yq9.jpg]
Hi roman4a0 !

You can make by yourself the official ROM for your phone. You can make by yourself a full working firmware. I suggest you to make a Factory Reset before starting to make your firmware/backup. You will to have to keep this firmware/backup carefully. If sometimes you will brick your phone (soft brick), you will can restore it with your newly created firmware/backup. Soon I will suggest you a better way to make a full working backup/firmware, but at first you have to follow step by step the next great tutorial :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

What is MTK Droid Tools ? :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

:-)
Thank you very much
The problem is that my original ROM have not, WHEN Install CWM recovery As . Much had changed since my cell . That is why I am asking the Official rom , or one that functions well
Now I have a ROM Backup, made with CWM. But it is not original is modified. as it had done previously without saving changes the original copy. The problem was I did not know how to do it until you install the CWM.
Hi roman4a0 !

The first thing to do when you buy a new phone is the full backup.
Do you have already tried to make a Factory Reset in recovery mode with CWM ?
At first WIPE CACHE ... and then WIPE DALVIK /ART CACHE ... and then FORMAT DATA ... and then FACTORY RESET.

:-)