www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Cannot get into Recovery Mode anymore!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok. I've just bought an Oppo Clover with MK6589 chipset. 2 days ago I decided to root my phone and install CMW recovery. I got sucessful on rooting it. But when I flashed CMW with Mobile Uncle Tool, I could get into recovery mode anymore! When I hold Power + Volume down, the screen with "recovery mode" appeared in 3s and the phone just reboot as normal. I've try to format factory and got nothing, the phone just did a normal reboot. I tried many tools on Market play to get into Recovery Mode but there was no hope. I even tried to flash other third-party recovery mode such as TWRP, MIUI recovery with MTK flashtool. The process gone well, I got no error but could still to get into Recovery.
Help me please.
(2013-07-25, 12:51)Anderson.doan Wrote: [ -> ]Ok. I've just bought an Oppo Clover with MK6589 chipset. 2 days ago I decided to root my phone and install CMW recovery. I got sucessful on rooting it. But when I flashed CMW with Mobile Uncle Tool, I could get into recovery mode anymore! When I hold Power + Volume down, the screen with "recovery mode" appeared in 3s and the phone just reboot as normal. I've try to format factory and got nothing, the phone just did a normal reboot. I tried many tools on Market play to get into Recovery Mode but there was no hope. I even tried to flash other third-party recovery mode such as TWRP, MIUI recovery with MTK flashtool. The process gone well, I got no error but could still to get into Recovery.
Help me please.
You need to flash a recovery made for your phone. If you can't find one, make it yourself. See Root forum / Other.
I did! I flashed a recovery mode for Oppo Clover. It seems that no one have my problem.
Can you get into recovery with Quick Boot (download on Play).
(2013-07-26, 03:05)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Can you get into recovery with Quick Boot (download on Play).
Tried them all. T.T
I know this problem is strange but no one could help me?
Every one?