www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: THL 5000T or Acer Liquid E700?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've bricked my THL 4000 and can't/won't be bothered with fixing it despite all the help and encouragement from Gizbeat.

Therefore I'm torn between the THL 5000T and the Acer Liquid E700. The THL is my first choice obviously because of the battery and it's basically an upgraded and larger version of the 4000, it also has fast charging. But it's only 1GB ram 8GB rom. The Acer has a smaller 3500mah battery but it's triple sim with all sim slots capable of 3G. But it's also 2GB 16GB. They both have an sd slot, 720P, 5" screens and the same MTK6582 chip. So the THL has unmatched battery life and quick charging going for it and the Acer has more memory and three 3G capable sim slots with a smaller battery. They're also both around $170. I really liked the 4000 but the low ram was obvious sometimes and it wasn't the prettiest phone either. Having said all of that $90 for the 4000 is a bargain and I'm trying to figure out why I don't buy another one. Heck, I could buy two for the price of the others.

So please give me your suggestions keeping in mind that I travel a lot and that triple sim will be very useful whilst sacrificing a bit of battery. Or should I just get another THL 4000? Or should I get the 5000? Or, or, or, or??! Lol
It literally will take 5 minutes to fix your current THL 4000 if you can get the ROM and SP Flash Tool downloaded. If it were me, I'd pocket the $170 and keep the THL 4000. This is still my main phone.

If you just want to buy another phone anyway... This is a tough choice... I wouldn't concern myself between 2 or 3 SIM slots, but that's me. It would come down to 5000mAh battery in THL 5000T or 2GB RAM in the Acer.
(2015-06-09, 13:27)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]It literally will take 5 minutes to fix your current THL 4000 if you can get the ROM and SP Flash Tool downloaded. If it were me, I'd pocket the $170 and keep the THL 4000. This is still my main phone.

If you just want to buy another phone anyway... This is a tough choice... I wouldn't concern myself between 2 or 3 SIM slots, but that's me. It would come down to 5000mAh battery in THL 5000T or 2GB RAM in the Acer.

Thanks Giz. I'm going to buy the THL. The battery and quick charging do it for me. It's my backup/travel phone and battery life is more important in those circumstances especially when I can run it on a long haul flight without worrying and still use it when I land. Besides, it takes my current international sim set up of a regular sim and micro sim. I'll be posting my amateur review when I get it.