www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Update] Ulefone Be Touch 2 on the way
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ulefone Be Touch was barely out the door and already Ulefone Be Touch 2 is scheduled to be released shortly.

The Ulefone Be Touch is a phone I really like. The style is slick and modern, similar to iPhone 6 and has a very functional fingerprint scanner. The only thing holding it back from greatness is the lackluster display.

This time around, rather than putting a better 720P display in the Be Touch 2, they'll be upping the resolution to 1080P. As mentioned in the past, I'm not a huge fan of 1080P, as it decreases battery life and increases price and heat.

More pixels doesn't necessarily make for a more pleasant experience either. The recently released Mlais M4 has an outstanding 720P display that out does the 1080P in the OnePlus One and Elephone P7000. Still, this is a minor gripe and if they can manage to get good battery life out of the Ulefone Be Touch 2 despite the 1080P display, and they improve the quality as opposed to just the pixel count, I'll be a happy camper.

Also planned to upped is the battery to 3050mAh. According to Ulefone it will be a Sony battery. This will be interesting to see, as the phone is quite slim and if they can manage to fit a removable true 3050mAh battery in the Ulefone Be Touch 2, it will be no small feat.

As with the Ulefone Be Touch, the phone Be Touch 2 will have 2.5D ARC Gorilla glass, Sony IMX214 rear camera, 3GB RAM, MT6752 SoC and 16GB ROM storage. The Ulefone Be Touch 2 is scheduled to retail for $180.
So much phone for so cheap. Wow.
Looking forward to this one. I still have the Be Touch and really like it. The style is especially slick. Hoping they improve the display and MediaTek gets Android 5 fixed.
I still not get it , the difference between BT and BT 2 Smiling))
BT2 is supposed to have a bigger battery and 1080p display
I am looking at this one Be Touch 2 . and the uhappy 320 what do you all think ?

I have uhappy 520 4.4.2 nice phone /HDC note 4 clone running lollipop/ Mren C1 4.4.2
Don't like this so I am letting my gf use it she is a phone killer.HTC .DNA /Samsung s3 .s4 /LG 3 / HTC I love my Smiling EVO lte but its old so I just use it as a M3P player . and 3 Motorola's

I need some new toys
The Be Touch 2 is going to be leaps and bounds more phone than your uhappy. If it were me and that were my situation, I'd personally not hesitate to pull the trigger. That said, Gizbeat here is going to be reviewing the Be Touch 2 soon, so if you'd rather wait to see how it is, another week or two is probably solid insurance.
Ok all these but why one sim only 4g?and the other 2g?
(2015-06-25, 16:07)288009junior Wrote: [ -> ]Ok all these but why one sim only 4g?and the other 2g?

It's always been this way. One SIM is 2g/3g/4g and the other is 2g only. Normally you can switch which SIM is which in Android settings without having to physically swap the SIMs.
So all phones with two sims one is 4g?
Pages: 1 2